Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Woman blackpills a purple pill cuckmunity, saying it’s all about face and height

No matter what women say, they just can't help themselves from lying or virtue signaling.
"It was face (subjective) and height (a personal preference)"
Just admit that these characteristics that women rate men by are objective, why lie, why pretend. I fucking despise this shit.

No matter what women say, they just can't help themselves from lying or virtue signaling.

Just admit that these characteristics that women rate men by are objective, why lie, why pretend. I fucking despise this shit.
Regardless, she btfo all the purple pill copers on there. I think we’ll be seeing some of them end up here soon cause of blackpills like these.

Women shouldn't be allowed to talk (and this is why)

Women shouldn't be allowed to talk (and this is why)
Nah, if men are censored from speaking the truth then the next best thing is letting women run their mouth and accidentally dropping blackpills on unsuspecting copers.

what the fuck is a purplepill?

also, i really love how she inserts thinks like "my opinion" or "personally" as if not all foids think like this. i hope she gets a punch in the face (on roblox) so she can get a sense of how horrendous her ways of thinking are, but who am i to blame? literally foids are designed to be this fucking horrible. they don't like confrontation so when they voice their stupid opinions they do it indirectly or when excuses to ease up the blow.

i hate them so fucking much

what the fuck is a purplepill?

also, i really love how she inserts thinks like "my opinion" or "personally" as if not all foids think like this. i hope she gets a punch in the face (on roblox) so she can get a sense of how horrendous her ways of thinking are, but who am i to blame? literally foids are designed to be this fucking horrible. they don't like confrontation so when they voice their stupid opinions they do it indirectly or when excuses to ease up the blow.

i hate them so fucking much
It’s essentially cucked redpillers that think they can go back to living a bluepill life and avoid all the bad things because of their redpill knowledge.

It’s essentially cucked redpillers that think they can go back to living a bluepill life and avoid all the bad things because of their redpill knowledge.
thanks for your wise knowledge

"This post was removed."

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
The jannies couldn't handle the blackpill.

Dudes in there are coping so hard its pathetic.