Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Woman Are Mind Raping Us Right Now

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
By denying us access to their holes, treating us like subhuman garbage, and refusing to give us female comfort, validation and attention, they have caused us numerous psychiatric disorders, including depression, PTSD, anxiety, suicidal ideation, homicidal ideation and more due to the psychological trauma they have inflicted upon us. Ironically foids who have been raped claim to have developed these same conditions, essentially foids are inflicting what they consider the worst form of human rights abuse upon us, except it's 100% psychological mind rape instead of physical, so it's ignored . We must stand up against this injustice, #stopmindrapingincelsrn ,#useyourcootertosaveincellifes, and #incelsneedsexandaffectiontoo.

Last edited:
Yeah but the difference is that cucks will help women but not us

No loli - no life, no full joy, no motivation. Could be usefull member of this society, but it's degenerate, forbidding me to even try of getting cute adorable lolis

fuck hookers then fucking volcel
in japan you can fuck your loli hookers if you wish and if you just get a decent job and save up some money you can pay them to do anything you want. with 500 bucks you can probably piss on some of them if you wish
if hookers arent a thing in ur country then well move idk ure rarted at this point if you dont try to hookermaxx :panties:

in japan you can fuck your loli hookers if you wish and if you just get a decent job and save up some money you can pay them to do anything you want. with 500 bucks you can probably piss on some of them if you wish
if hookers arent a thing in ur country then well move idk ure rarted at this point if you dont try to hookermaxx :panties:
Read the post it's not just about the sex.

Read the post it's not just about the sex.
As i said you can pay them to do literally anything you want
Let them prevent they are your gf
Gonna need some 4 digit cash if you want them to stay at your place for more than 24 hours but whatever you can buy anything even "love"
In the end its just a way of comfort to tell incels to fuck off and to only fuck chads. I'd probably would do the same. But honestly that doesn't mean they will hate spending time with you as a hooker as long as you are not some subhuman fat blob. Its their job and if you look at the money you always love the job. Honestly don't think hookers will hate you on the inside thats bs. (As long as you arent 80 year old disgusting fat hairy blob)

Last edited:
As i said you can pay them to do literally anything you want
Let them prevent they are your gf
Gonna need some 4 digit cash if you want them to stay at your place for more than 24 hours but whatever you can buy anything even "love"
There's nothing more degrading, humiliating and painful than having to pay a woman for her to just pretend to desire you. It's the ultimate sign of defeat and failure. While it might be a necessity for some, it will never bring true satisfaction or happiness.

There's nothing more degrading, humiliating and painful than having to pay a woman for her to just pretend to desire you. It's the ultimate sign of defeat and failure. While it might be a necessity for some, it will never bring true satisfaction or happiness.
I will pay some random hooker to pretend to like you and you couldn't tell the difference jfl
Its just in your head bro.

I will pay some random hooker to pretend to like you and you couldn't tell the difference jfl
Its just in your head bro.
Upon realization of the truth, the value of the experience would be severely undermined.

Mental state of raped woman (even if it wasn't Chad) >>> mental state of virgin truecel

Mental state of raped woman (even if it wasn't Chad) >>> mental state of virgin truecel
I wish an ugly old woman would rape me, sadly it'll never happen. At least raped women feel desired and can attention whore about the trauma, the worst insult you can say to a woman is that she's too ugly to be raped.

@TaiLung Have you ever paid a hooker for sex?

By denying us access to their holes, treating us like subhuman garbage, and refusing to give us female comfort, validation and attention, they have caused us numerous psychiatric disorders, including depression, PTSD, anxiety, suicidal ideation, homicidal ideation and more due to the psychological trauma they have inflicted upon us. Ironically foids who have been raped claim to have developed these same conditions, essentially foids are inflicting what they consider the worst form of human rights abuse upon us, except it's 100% psychological mind rape instead of physical, so it's ignored . We must stand up against this injustice, #stopmindrapingincelsrn ,#useyourcootertosaveincellifes, and #incelsneedsexandaffectiontoo.
Agreed. They've ruined me. It only would take one treating me right and/or getting with me to stop this suffering but no. All foids are selfish pieces of shit.

I'm blackpilled but also delusional enough to believe maybe some wheelchair chick will still take me
Ask your doctor about increasing your dosage of the blackpill so you stop having unwarranted hope

Also that wheelchair chick has hundreds of guys that think they have a chance with her because he legs don't work, many of them better looking than you, it's just juggernaut law.

I demand reparations.

@TaiLung Have you ever paid a hooker for sex?
No but im planning too.
I'm autistic in general so really i don't see the difference between love and someone just pretending and neither do i care.
Sure love is great but i can only feel good about it if i get any sort ot physical experience from it. May it be hugging, cuddling or fucking.
Anyone that loves you would want to cuddle with you, if they don't, they don't love you duh. Which is why i don't see the difference between any of them.
Ask your doctor about increasing your dosage of the blackpill so you stop having unwarranted hope

Also that wheelchair chick has hundreds of guys that think they have a chance with her because he legs don't work, many of them better looking than you, it's just juggernaut law.
You are delusional if you think some wheelchair chick has hundreds of guys orbiting her. I have been in a mental hospital for some time and the girls in there don't particular look like that. Lowkey i was an uber subhuman piece of shit when i was in there and they still were somewhat nice to me. Maybe not some wheelchair chick but go visit a mental hospital and you won't find the subhuman being we call foids there. Most of them are isolated, don't have internet yet alone tinder or some garbage and are also probably virgins. Any kind of relationship isn't allowed in there anyway so even if they wanted too they couldn't fuck chads in there. I don't want another warning for whiteknightning so im just gonna say the foids in there are LESS subhuman. But i believe only the internet and todays society is what makes foids to degenerates, women weren't this retarded 100 years ago. Facts.

Hey man but you mean real lolis or +18 women that resembles loli?

Hey man but you mean real lolis or +18 women that resembles loli?
Well there are "18+ lolis" everywhere you don't need to fly to japan for that. I'm referring to 14 year old lolis or whatever is the legal age in japan. I'm not supporting that shit but if its legal in japan then i suppose they have their reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back