Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids are victimizing all of us

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
They're all denying us a basic human right, sex. This can have incredible physical and psychological effects, foids must be held responsible for this great injustice. If they can refuse us a human right, they all must pay.

Praying for the apocalypse

Praying for the apocalypse
If one actually happens - We will be the first to perish. Foids would be given priority protection because of their reproductive capabilities.

If one actually happens - We will be the first to perish. Foids would be given priority protection because of their reproductive capabilities.
We must create an incel base, and work covertly to undermine and destroy humanity

Not if i have something to say first

I think we need to take back humanity. Men need to be in charge of every aspect of the world. Like how it used to be.

I think we need to take back humanity. Men need to be in charge of every aspect of the world. Like how it used to be.
There should be no life on earth, Efilism should be enforced