Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Woman admits that she reject her work colleague because of his looks

schwanzuslongus

schwanzuslongus

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
★★★★★
It's a site where I sometimes publish blackpill stuff.

that was my text:
"
Why only appearance plays a role in sex life and a relationship

Women are more selective and also have many applicants to choose from. Men have to pass on good genetics so that the woman has healthy offspring after nine months. The basic substance in “love” makes everything else just a minor matter. Niceness, politeness and willingness to help are all welcome attributes, but as long as the appearance doesn't fit, all paths are closed to a man. How do I know? Lots of cases keep coming up about female prison guards having sexual intercourse with prisoners. Videos have also emerged on social media because the convict filmed this.

Women have so-called personality detectors, but apparently it no longer works for such men.

Does Jeremy Meeks have a good personality or why was he bailed out of prison by women after his mugshot was released?

In my environment, women were with men who treated them like Drexk and still let such men swing them.

Although there are many who really have a good character and a heart that remains in the right place, this lonely air often remains unnoticeable for women.

Weird, weird right?

It's all just pure nonsense about love, honor, politeness and blah blah blah."

her answer:
"
You're probably partly right.

I'm in a relationship and happy too. But at work I have an admirer who is really funny, sweet, warm, etc. However, he is not that attractive or doesn't fit into my environment. So even if I were single, we definitely wouldn't have a relationship, even though I like him.

Women are just as influenced by external stimuli as men are. He should be pleasing, presentable and then, ideally, of course, have the right character traits.

But what does character mean? If you say that you would never hurt a woman, that you are honest and helpful, that's good, but just not enough.

So for me the feeling that comes across when he looks at me, smiles at me, touches me... is crucial. Whether he can make me laugh and cry is also important. I want to feel safe and secure. Yes, I want to be able to introduce him to my family.

Well-groomed, with a job and good manners are basic requirements for a real relationship.

Simply being nice and kind is clearly not enough. You must have the ability to enchant a woman, to turn her head. Then you can look average too. Maybe my explanations helped."

my answer:
"Brutally. Hardcore blackpill. It's just your nature. You can't be judged for that. Your colleague seems to be Jestermaxxing and therefore has hope for love."

the answer is brotal but it is blackpilled so its good. I dont think she undertstood what the word jestermaxxing means lol.

Last edited:
I see, you changed your username. Sounds gay though, even more gay than whitefeminineboy

or a screenshot please
for what? I dont undertstand. I made a special effort to translate it and now I'm too lazy to take pictures.:feelskek: