Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Woman admits that men need sex IT wont touch this

Jfl

JFL at this sign in the background

she sounds like she just got beaten 5 minutes ago

We need sex...or ejaculation...or we catch prostate cancer...reasons y we wake to morning wood..and some have wht they call "wet dream"....woman know this..and control Simps and betas using sex as a weapon....FOIDS need sex too...but men are so thirsty...FOIDS dnt have to wait as long to be served....

I spent 26 years in a sexless marriage
I got married at 29 and the sex literally ended on the wedding night.
my 25 year marriage ended finally when I decided I was not going to be in a sexless marriage any longer.
I went six years without having sex with my wife
Early in my 25 year marriage my wife once said "I'd give you more sex if you made more money"..
JFL those comments :feelskek: :feelskek:

Tbh if you are a man and you don't have an active sex life then it means you're not attractive. If you were attractive, then women would chase you and actively show that they want you.

And of course being unattractive and unwanted eventually affects your mental health.

For women this isn't true though because they reject men all the time. For men its 100% the truth.

If women aren't chasing you, you're ugly. End of story. If you have to put effort into dating to get sex and relationships, women may think you're fuckable but you're not attractive either

Tbh if you are a man and you don't have an active sex life then it means you're not attractive. If you were attractive, then women would chase you and actively show that they want you.

And of course being unattractive and unwanted eventually affects your mental health.

For women this isn't true though because they reject men all the time. For men its 100% the truth.

If women aren't chasing you, you're ugly. End of story. If you have to put effort into dating to get sex and relationships, women may think you're fuckable but you're not attractive either
THIS ...cuts thru the flesh...bone..and spirit...of these purple pilled PUAs....

:yes::yes::yes:

Theory: Videos like these aren't actually made for men. They help foids realise how much power they have over men.

And they say married men cant be incels jfl at the comment in the mid
Screenshot 20240209 120056 YouTube

Being non NT creates aura of non attractiveness

Women need sex as much as men do. If your woman is not putting out regularly, it's because she's giving it to someone else. If she starts putting out less, she has started cheating on you. This myth of the less sexual woman is enabling adulteresses to get away with cucking men.