Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WOLLT IHR DEN TOTALEN KRIEG?

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
@pp183 STOLE this video from me. I know this because I posted the same one with the same FILE FORMAT.

so I ask.. @pp183 ...

WOLLT IHR DEN TOTALEN KRIEG?

Ok, I’m going to give you one more shot at taking that shit back or I’m going to tie a noose, go to your house and hang you worse than fucking Sayori! You know what!? No! No second chances. I’m about to rip out your intestines and bathe in your fucking blood! I bet you regret saying that now you fucking stupid, cuntish piece of shit!

Ja du bist berliner deshalb wohnst du auch in heidelberg

Hello, my brother. I must declare that, due to my great suspicion, I am under the belief that the kind woman, who is most likely in her mid forties at this hour, is not attracted in your father in anyway. What I mean by this is that this person in question is in fact attracted to other women. I also hope that, out of embarrassment and sadness from my great attempt at insulting your most innermost fears, that you are driven to the point where you decide to consume feces. Whether this is your own, from another homo sapien, or another creature in the animal kingdom, I do not care. I do hope that the rest of your day is spent horribly.

Hello, my brother. I must declare that, due to my great suspicion, I am under the belief that the kind woman, who is most likely in her mid forties at this hour, is not attracted in your father in anyway. What I mean by this is that this person in question is in fact attracted to other women. I also hope that, out of embarrassment and sadness from my great attempt at insulting your most innermost fears, that you are driven to the point where you decide to consume feces. Whether this is your own, from another homo sapien, or another creature in the animal kingdom, I do not care. I do hope that the rest of your day is spent horribly.
Eat shit

312sdfasd

Last edited:
Ein folk
Ein reich
Ein fuhrer