Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Wokeism contributes to JBW, if you believe that Whites have all agency and Blacks don't you'll see Black men as weak little victims

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I've had this idea several months now but I wasn't planning on writing it until I'm exercisemaxxing as I'll have more free time and less distractions. As I haven't really thought about this in some time the ideas may come off as inarticulate, but either I'll write about it or will forever let this stay in my head without ever uttering it to someone and I'd rather have people discussing it. Here it goes...

Wokeism benefits the sexual marketplace value of Non-Hispanic White men.

Now, there's no denying that the most discriminated against group of people in the West are White men, especially if they don't speak Castilian as their native language, are heterosexual, cis-gendered, and have no other "points of oppression" (in reality these are points of privilege). Yet, the intersectional Feminists who condemn the White man almost all have White husbands. Many Incels will take this as "proof" that JBW is law because White men are biologically superior to all other races. I think that there's a different explanation which is still rooted in hypergamy but based on status rather than perceived physical attractiveness.

In Wokeism Non-Hispanic African-Americans, Hispanic and "Latinx" people, and Non-Hispanic Asian-Americans are all "oppressed peoples", none of these people have agency and are considered to be powerless victims of the cis heteronormative Non-Hispanic White Patriarchy. Now imagine being a Black toilet who grew up thinking that Black guys are though thugs and gangsta and make White and Asian nerdy males their bitch, she's going to sexually reward him for his status. This is what I'd guess to be the origin of the BBC in the pre-woke and pre-SJW eras.

Meanwhile a Black girl is now raised into believing that Black men are just these dandy weak little creatures who get stomped into submission by the big bad White man. The White man has power and status, mixed race children also enjoy White privilege (unless they're Black, only White-passing ones have privilege). She's raised to believe that her children with a Non-Hispanic African-American man will be victims of a systematically racist system that will oppress them for being wrong with the wrong skin tone, but if she sleeps with the great White man he'll bless her with his huge albino anaconda granting her offspring parts of his White privilege (just see Black toilets complaining about Mulatta's and light-skinned Black toilets).

If you're an Asian toilet and you believe that your son will never be able to date and you want to have grand-children obviously you're going for a White man.

Being from Latin America myself I know how much Blanco's are worshipped within our region, it's not just the Gringo's, White Latino's also enjoy this prestige.

White men face actual oppression more than any other race in the West, but because of perceived privilege thanks to Woke gaslighting White male SMV is actually higher.

What kind of child do you want to have? One that has to work harder and be smarter than a White kid to only get less opportunities or a White boy that gets a privileged place in life without ever having to do anything for it? Obviously the reality is that White boys are deliberately held back by a racist and sexist system that hates all Whites and males, but if you BELIEVE the opposite then the White man looks better due to his perceived higher status.

People often say "incels are whiny little men who pretend to be victims", this is literally what Woke people believe of us Black men, of us Latino's. They literally believe that we're just weak in the face of the big White fist of steel, that we lack agency.

Wokeism harms Black male SMV more than anything else.

Cope blacks still do well due to good height and frames. Wokeism only effects other ethnics like curries and rices because they're shorter

Liberal white anglo-jewish areas in the Anglosphere:

1. Black men who have their shit together have a slight halo boost among non-black foids (a black male that is not a stereotypical black thug, not too nerdy, ugly or short, a black male that participates in mainstream white american society, abides by the rules and social norms, educated, decent career, has two parents). Non black foids appreciate this kind of non stereotypical black male and are more than willing to give him a chance sexually. He is welcomed with open arms by corporations, academic institutions, integrated, and thus has some access to beckies and stacies of varying SMVs if he so chooses. Otherwise (if stereotypical), relegated to the ghetto to work shitty jobs, or thugmaxx in order to ascend.
2. Black foids. Wholesale excluded sexually by non-black men and betrayed by the same integrated black men I just spoke about. If she is not educated, ambitious, and successful, she will likely be relegated to the ghetto and live a shitty life as a single mother. If successful and participating in mainstream white american society, still, a shitty life due to being excluded wholesale by all races of men. She can possibly find a really shabby looking poor old white guy (which many black foids specifically target as they know that many low to mid value white males are already with noodlewhores, the difference is that the old white men that black foids target may be low smv white men, but these white men are not beta like the white men that are with noodlewhores)

3. Asian American men (except for Filipino American men). Dehumanized and wholesale excluded sexually by all races of foids. Except for a minority of American noodlewhores that will date/marry Asian American men (anywhere from 10% to 20+% of noodlewhores, sad i know...). Most incel race of men in the US by a mile. Wholesale excluded socially by mainstream white American society. Even mocked, kicked and oppressed even more while ALREADY down. And obviously, wholesale excluded sexually by the vast majority of non-Asian foids. Completely not considered at all. Not even in the running. Participates in mainstream American society economically, pays taxes, and will die alone. Literally. Perpetually alien and fundamentally un-American by mainstream white American society.
4. Asian American women. Fully included socially, sexually, romantically, economically, etc... by mainstream white American society. Joins in on the mocking and belittling of Asian American men. White American men basically now feel that noodlewhores are actually theirs, and look surprised and turn their heads when they see an Asian American couple. Mainstream white American liberal society turns these noodlewhores against their own race of men and feel proud about it showing very little thought, hesitation, remorse, or mercy. This is the actual reality.

5. Hispanic men. Least likely to be incel in America. Roughly 20-30% are actually considered by white women or Asian women and do really, really well with their own race of women (except for the approx. 12-16% of self hating Latinas). Usually these white or asian women that will consider hispanic men are on the uglier, fatter, or masculine looking side. Even around 10-15% of black women will consider hispanic men.
6. Hispanic women. A considerable amount fancy white men just like noodlewhores do absolutely no doubt about it. But low-mid tier white men don't fancy latinas as much as they do noodlewhores. Latinas are race loyal for the most part. For you guys that say that Hispanic is not a race, I'm not gonna get into a debate with you. We people here in Burgerland hear Hispanic and know what to picture in our heads. Yes a few or some of them are very white passing.

7. Indian Men. Wholesale excluded the hardest by all non-Indian race of foids. Very poor reputation with foids (even with hookers). Quite surprising that even the aryan caucasian looking indian and paki males still get hardcore excluded by white, latina, black, and asian foids. White men don't remotely want Indian women and so the mockery of Indian men is not anywhere as severe as the mockery and belittling of East Asian American men. Foids are very blunt, open and shameless with their mockery of Indian men.
8. Indian women. Very race loyal and very proud of their culture. Greatly respectful to their mothers. Rejected by most white men. A few uppity Indian beckies in biotech/medical field definitely date white men.

9. Middle eastern men (MENA). If white passing, can succeed with some white American foids but otherwise, rank just slightly above Indian men in the eyes of white American foids. Extremely bad reputation with foids. White American foids are very fearful of being seen as islamophobic (because they are very, VERY islamophobic actually).
10. Middle eastern women. Some young secular liberated middle eastern women can get very thottery and date white males. These types are most likely to be found in college campuses. Otherwise, very race loyal.

11. White males. Literally swims in pussy with all races of foids. Foids throw themselves at white males here. The low to mid tier nerdy beta shabby looking white males can land tons of noodlewhores, some latinas, and a few indian and black foids.
12. White females. The most racist foids by a mile (the most racist group of people in general actually). Ultimately the defining factor that gives the liberal white areas their flavor and feeling. That is to say, massive shameless hypocrisy. Saying one thing and being virtue signaling (in order to compensate), but in actuality, being the worst perpetrators. The group to ruin the natural harmony and equality of things. Because all else being equal (if they weren't so privileged and pedestalized, things wouldn't be so bad for all of the other groups, INCLUDING low to mid value white males).

Keep in mind that this is in liberal white anglo-jewish metro areas of the US (where foids are liberated and have power and freedom to do as they please without consequences and with society's total backing). In the more conservative areas things may be reversed. Black and Latino men often don't have the same halo and boost, thus possibly even giving Asian and Indian men a boost.

Last edited:
3. Asian American men (except for Filipino American men).
7. Indian Men.
Nice nuanced comparison between the Asian and Indian experience. By hard numbers, Asian men do slightly better than Indian men within the fringe population of interested women, but the disparity and betrayal with Asian women is really stunning.

In the more conservative areas things may be reversed. Black and Latino men often don't have the same halo and boost, thus possibly even giving Asian and Indian men a boost.
Definitely true. Behind conservative overt racism, there is sometimes a respect for results. But behind liberal covert racism is...just racism no matter what.

1. Black men who have their shit together have a slight halo boost among non-black foids (a black male that is not a stereotypical black thug, not too nerdy, ugly or short, a black male that participates in mainstream white american society, abides by the rules and social norms, educated, decent career, has two parents). Non black foids appreciate this kind of non stereotypical black male and are more than willing to give him a chance sexually. He is welcomed with open arms by corporations, academic institutions, integrated, and thus has some access to beckies and stacies of varying SMVs if he so chooses. Otherwise (if stereotypical), relegated to the ghetto to work shitty jobs, or thugmaxx in order to ascend.
2. Black foids. Wholesale excluded sexually by non-black men and betrayed by the same integrated black men I just spoke about. If she is not educated, ambitious, and successful, she will likely be relegated to the ghetto and live a shitty life as a single mother. If successful and participating in mainstream white american society, still, a shitty life due to being excluded wholesale by all races of men. She can possibly find a really shabby looking poor old white guy (which many black foids specifically target as they know that many low to mid value white males are already with noodlewhores, the difference is that the old white men that black foids target may be low smv white men, but these white men are not beta like the white men that are with noodlewhores)

3. Asian American men (except for Filipino American men). Dehumanized and wholesale excluded sexually by all races of foids. Except for a minority of American noodlewhores that will date/marry Asian American men (anywhere from 10% to 20+% of noodlewhores, sad i know...). Most incel race of men in the US by a mile. Wholesale excluded socially by mainstream white American society. Even mocked, kicked and oppressed even more while ALREADY down. And obviously, wholesale excluded sexually by the vast majority of non-Asian foids. Completely not considered at all. Not even in the running. Participates in mainstream American society economically, pays taxes, and will die alone. Literally. Perpetually alien and fundamentally un-American by mainstream white American society.
4. Asian American women. Fully included socially, sexually, romantically, economically, etc... by mainstream white American society. Joins in on the mocking and belittling of Asian American men. White American men basically now feel that noodlewhores are actually theirs, and look surprised and turn their heads when they see an Asian American couple. Mainstream white American liberal society turns these noodlewhores against their own race of men and feel proud about it showing very little thought, hesitation, remorse, or mercy. This is the actual reality.

5. Hispanic men. Least likely to be incel in America. Roughly 20-30% are actually considered by white women or Asian women and do really, really well with their own race of women (except for the approx. 12-16% of self hating Latinas). Usually these white or asian women that will consider hispanic men are on the uglier, fatter, or masculine looking side. Even around 10-15% of black women will consider hispanic men.
6. Hispanic women. A considerable amount fancy white men just like noodlewhores do absolutely no doubt about it. But low-mid tier white men don't fancy latinas as much as they do noodlewhores. Latinas are race loyal for the most part. For you guys that say that Hispanic is not a race, I'm not gonna get into a debate with you. We people here in Burgerland hear Hispanic and know what to picture in our heads. Yes a few or some of them are very white passing.

7. Indian Men. Wholesale excluded the hardest by all non-Indian race of foids. Very poor reputation with foids (even with hookers). Quite surprising that even the aryan caucasian looking indian and paki males still get hardcore excluded by white, latina, black, and asian foids. White men don't remotely want Indian women and so the mockery of Indian men is not anywhere as severe as the mockery and belittling of East Asian American men. Foids are very blunt, open and shameless with their mockery of Indian men.
8. Indian women. Very race loyal and very proud of their culture. Greatly respectful to their mothers. Rejected by most white men. A few uppity Indian beckies in biotech/medical field definitely date white men.

9. Middle eastern men (MENA). If white passing, can succeed with some white American foids but otherwise, rank just slightly above Indian men in the eyes of white American foids. Extremely bad reputation with foids. White American foids are very fearful of being seen as islamophobic (because they are very, VERY islamophobic actually).
10. Middle eastern women. Some young secular liberated middle eastern women can get very thottery and date white males. These types are most likely to be found in college campuses. Otherwise, very race loyal.

11. White males. Literally swims in pussy with all races of foids. Foids throw themselves at white males here. The low to mid tier nerdy beta shabby looking white males can land tons of noodlewhores, some latinas, and a few indian and black foids.
12. White females. The most racist foids by a mile (the most racist group of people in general actually). Ultimately the defining factor that gives the liberal white areas their flavor and feeling. That is to say, massive shameless hypocrisy. Saying one thing and being virtue signaling (in order to compensate), but in actuality, being the worst perpetrators. The group to ruin the natural harmony and equality of things. Because all else being equal (if they weren't so privileged and pedestalized, things wouldn't be so bad for all of the other groups, INCLUDING low to mid value white males).

Keep in mind that this is in liberal white anglo-jewish metro areas of the US (where foids are liberated and have power and freedom to do as they please without consequences and with society's total backing). In the more conservative areas things may be reversed. Black and Latino men often don't have the same halo and boost, thus possibly even giving Asian and Indian men a boost.
I would be nice if you copied & pased this again but order it from least Incels to most. I want to understand how you would rank them based on your experience in a prominent Anglo Jewish metropolises

Another person who thinks woke virtue signaling about evil whites actually translates to real discrimination (that still somehow ends up favoring whites) :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: .

Another person who thinks woke virtue signaling about evil whites actually translates to real discrimination (that still somehow ends up favoring whites) :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: .
:yes: Being a non-NT white is a death sentence around woke foids and normieniggers who will ostracize u. At least lots of curries and chinks have their own little cliques with foids that only talk to them

:yes: Being a non-NT white is a death sentence around woke foids and normieniggers who will ostracize u. At least lots of curries and chinks have their own little cliques with foids that only talk to them
I was literally just in the store and this libtard white lady walked completely around me the INSTANT she laid eyes on me. LOL. she couldve easily just walked past me to my side but nope. ND nigger = let me just go out of his way entirely.

Thought about this a lot. There's literally no way the weird infantilization of Blacks as powerless victims doesn't ultimately end up harming them in some ways, especially on the dating scene where you're screwed if you're not seen as a powerful and potentially dangerous guy.

wa-men are always attracted to the opposite of what they claim to like. they're all for BLM and pro-immigration but will still end up dating a white man because the white man appears like the more manly dominant person since according to the media hes the oppressor

Cope blacks still do well due to good height and frames. Wokeism only effects other ethnics like curries and rices because they're shorter
This. A little extra bone is all it takes.

Indian women. Very race loyal and very proud of their culture. Greatly respectful to their mothers. Rejected by most white men. A few uppity Indian beckies in biotech/medical field definitely date white men.
They are most cruel whores. As a resident of curryland, I know

wa-men are always attracted to the opposite of what they claim to like. they're all for BLM and pro-immigration but will still end up dating a white man because the white man appears like the more manly dominant person since according to the media hes the oppressor
That's the hypocrisy of foids

I HATE WOMEN.