Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Woke Words About The Spiritual Differences Between The Sexes Written 115 Years ago

Ascent God

Ascent God

Banned
-
This is the most important point of all : women not only disparage and despise the virginity of other women, but they set no value on their own state of virginity (except that men prize it so highly)... They look upon other young girls, on the contrary, as being, like themselves, still imperfect beings awaiting consummation. I think I have said enough to show that experience confirms the deduction I made from the importance of the pairing instinct in women, the deduction that virgin worship is of male, not female origin. A man demands chastity in himself and others, most of all from the being he loves ; a woman wants the man with most experience and sensuality, not virtue. Woman has no comprehension of paragons. On the contrary, it is well known that a woman is most ready to fly to the arms of the man with the widest reputation for being a Don Juan. Woman requires man to be sexual, because she only gains existence through his sexuality. Women have no sense of a man's love, as a superior phenomenon, they only perceive that side of him which unceasingly desires and appropriates the object of his affections, and men who have
none or very little of the instinct of brutality developed in them have no influence on them
As for the higher, platonic love of man, they do not want it; it flatters and pleases them, but it has no significance for them, and if the homage on bended knees lasts too long, Beatrice becomes just as impatient as Messalina.
In coitus lies woman's greatest humiliation, in love her supremest exaltation. Since woman desires coitus and not love, she proves that she wishes to be humiliated and not worshiped. The ultimate opponent of the emancipation of women is woman.

*Women don't have appreciation for chastity; only men have.
*Women look for sexually experienced brutal Chads and not men of virtue.
*They're looking for the biggest male slut.
*Woman is a non entity and she only gains existence through Chad's sexuality.
*Non brutal males are fucked - and have no influence on them.
*They don't want platonic love; although it flatters them, it bears no significance for them.
*Woman loves brutal dominating sex with an Alpha Chad.

This shit was written in 1903 by a Austrian Jewish philosopher by the name of Otto Weininger when he was at the age of 23, short time before killing himself.

High IQ Jew wisdom. This is spot on. Women despise nice guys and their affectionate displays, but are happy to take their betabuxx. Then they go home and get ravaged by their Chad Tinder date.

this just emphasises that femoid nature has not changed over time only society's ability to supress them. this is exactly why there is no other option then to remove their rights

this just emphasises that femoid nature has not changed over time only society's ability to supress them. this is exactly why there is no other option then to remove their rights
The writing was on the wall, boyos...

It’s evolution. They have evolved to go for violence and good looks. Because prehistoric chad used to rape and beat the shit out of them, it selected for the most submissive and masochistic whores. It’s ingrained in their dna. To be a women, no matter how privileged, is to be inferior.

Amazing thread OP, this should be a sticky since A lot of people think that girls were somehow better back in the old days. And I have to admit I was sure of that too, but this just show that girl´s degenerate sluttiness is embedded in their DNA and it´s only because of feminism that we see the full extend of what whores girls really are.

That's why femoids are programmed to fuck first chad they see after puberty begins, when they are still very young, arround 9-12.

Death is the only option for us.

Even then there were incels jfl

It’s evolution. They have evolved to go for violence and good looks. Because prehistoric chad used to rape and beat the shit out of them, it selected for the most submissive and masochistic whores. It’s ingrained in their dna. To be a women, no matter how privileged, is to be inferior.

Geschlecht und Charakter is awesome, especially the last part. Skip all the inquiries into biology, but the elaboration of the female and male spiritual archetypes is great.

Amazing thread OP, this should be a sticky since A lot of people think that girls were somehow better back in the old days. And I have to admit I was sure of that too, but this just show that girl´s degenerate sluttiness is embedded in their DNA and it´s only because of feminism that we see the full extend of what whores girls really are.

From where is the gif in your signature taken please ?

*Women don't have appreciation for chastity; only men have.
*Women look for sexually experienced brutal Chads and not men of virtue.
*They're looking for the biggest male slut.
*Woman is a non entity and she only gains existence through Chad's sexuality.
*Non brutal males are fucked - and have no influence on them.
*They don't want platonic love; although it flatters them, it bears no significance for them.
*Woman loves brutal dominating sex with an Alpha Chad.

This shit was written in 1903 by a Austrian Jewish philosopher by the name of Otto Weininger when he was at the age of 23, short time before killing himself.
Weininger was based, wrote his lifework at 23 which inspired people like Evola and Spengler, and then suicided at that same age.

This kind of knowledge was common knowledge in the past.

Nietsche: "If you go to speak to women, don't forget the whip".

And that's nothing compared to what Arthur Schoppenhauer wrote about women.

Ironically, it was jews who supressed this knowledge from us.

This kind of knowledge was common knowledge in the past.

Nietsche: "If you go to speak to women, don't forget the whip".

And that's nothing compared to what Arthur Schoppenhauer wrote about women.

Ironically, it was jews who supressed this knowledge from us.

Weininger was a Jew, even if he hated himself for it.

I would like to see more viewpoints of philosophers about foids

I would like to see more viewpoints of philosophers about foids

"Women are directly adapted to act as the nurses and educators of our early childhood, for the simple reason that they themselves are childish, foolish, and short-sighted—in a word, are big children all their lives, something intermediate between the child and the man, who is a man in the strict sense of the word. Consider how a young girl will toy day after day with a child, dance with it and sing to it; and then consider what a man, with the very best intentions in the world, could do in her place."

Schopenhauer was a bit overwraught but overall beautifully brutal in his views

Ashkenazi IQ.

I’ve lost track of the number of great philosophers who were blackpilled mysoginists. All of them?