Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL woke women pay thousands of dollars to yell together in the woods alone

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/dgG5KmT8dOA

Maybe they'll attract some bear allies

2024 05 03 14 11 05 bears lgbt   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

Just goes to show how mentally ill and broken foids are. Years of trauma.

Foids in their natural habitat.

Reason why they would choose the bear

Normies and foids laughed at the redpill alpha male boot camps (they are giga copers though), but at least they got to excercise. The screaming camps against patriarchy is nothing. It's just a performative, try-hard, smart-wanna-be waste of time.

wtf why do they even pay for it

I used to yell in the woods for free! There getting scammed! Lol... Dumb birches

They should do this in the Amazon rainforest, so cannibal tribes can rip apart and devour them

just warmup for #Coachella #BurningMan #FyreFestival

This is what females prioritize in 2024

Maybe they'll attract some bear allies

2024 05 03 14 11 05 bears lgbt   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox
No the bear has to be a straight wife beater or they won't be interested. Gay bears roaring with a lisp just get friendzoned.

This is what females prioritize in 2024
They have the freedom to be this jobless and somehow still think they’re “OpPrEsSeD”:foidSoy::soy: in Western societies… unbelievable

Trauma? From what? Sucking and fucking chad at 14?
They abuse their bodies and mind with modern medication, antibiotics, birth control pills, shit diets etc. That causes trauma.

They abuse their bodies and mind with modern medication, antibiotics, birth control pills, shit diets etc. That causes trauma.
Soy take. I think they’ll be perfectly fine.

Can we take away their rights now ?

I only regret not being the one to sell this to them.

Funny Dog GIF by MOODMAN

Bear or nothing... now
Not even the knotpiller is safe anymore!!​

lucky guy, got some thousands of dollars for freea

fuck, i wanted to make this joke
guess that reddit thread just got so famous, i even saw youtubers talking about the bear/man in the woods thing

Bearpill would be brutal

I gotta get in on this scam. Finally, women can transfer wealth to ME whilst I do nothing.

Visual representation of /r/TwoXChromosomes and every other female echochamber on the internet