Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Woke up to a flat when I need to go to work

superighteous

superighteous

Certified Retard
★★★★★
There was suppose to be a nasty storm that made its way through my town last night so I parked my car nearby some shady apartments (nearest place I could park) to avoid any trees falling on my car. Last time this happened a tree just missed my car by a hair. So the night after I got in my car to go to work and noticed my previously aired up tire is NOW A FREAKING FLAT. I don’t want to point any fingers but come the fuck on. I hate my neighbors. I called in to work today fuck this.

Flat chest :ha..feels:
Flat earth :feelskek:
Flat tire :feelsrope:

"6 And God said, “Let there be an expanse[a] in the midst of the waters, and let it separate the waters from the waters.”"
We have water down below and water in the heaven.

Or in other words: As above, so below.
I don't ridicule that theory and flat earthers, but I find it hilarious anyway. How mad some people get at that is funny as well.

I don't ridicule that theory and flat earthers, but I find it hilarious anyway. How mad some people get at that is funny as well.

That is true though. Plenty of people are actually triggered over it and I really do not know why.

That is true though. Plenty of people are actually triggered over it and I really do not know why.
Yeah, it makes no sense whatsoever to get buttmad about something like that.

The funniest part is that if you say you're a Christian flat earther, they'll laugh at you, but if you're a Jewish or Native American one, they can't touch you because of political correctness and their oppression hierarchies. But if they just made fun of it, they're in hot water now.