Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Woke up from a nightmare.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
It was really bad.

My life is a nightmare

Yeah just last night I had a weird dream where this creature that was a mix of a grasshopper, mosquito, and cockroach was latching itself on me, piercing my ears with its legs, then injecting something in my mouth with its proboscis.

The whole thing was quite an unpleasant experience but luckily I forgot most of the details by now

Yeah just last night I had a weird dream where this creature that was a mix of a grasshopper, mosquito, and cockroach was latching itself on me, piercing my ears with its legs, then injecting something in my mouth with its proboscis.

The whole thing was quite an unpleasant experience but luckily I forgot most of the details by now
Good that is scary.

I hate nightmares and when you wake up in the middle of the night because of one and you can't fall asleep because of your dream really sucks.
Can relate.
yeah it was

it certainly didn’t help that the sensations I felt seemed so real
Yeah the dream world seems more real than the real world.

I had gone through that too. My hearbeat rises when it happens.

Did you have a nightmare where you get banned from this forum