Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over woke up and took a picture of my hairline

Truefaitholdorder

Truefaitholdorder

Incel Mujahideen
-
IMG 0468

beyond over :feelsrope:,it looks like i've been living in the sewers of Kerala for the past 6 months, I'm thinking of just shaving it all off and try to get a prison thugmaxx buzz cut once again. Though, I've saved up quite some NEETbux and was thinking of going to an actual hair dresser this time and maybe he could come up with something and make it look better but the normies there are probably gonna make fun of my subhumanity and I couldn't muster the courage to go, so I bought a shaving machine off amazon.

Minoxidil and Finasteride ASAP

go bald it's not worth keeping that

Just shave it off at this point

Don't waste your money man.

View attachment 1060951

beyond over :feelsrope:,it looks like i've been living in the sewers of Kerala for the past 6 months, I'm thinking of just shaving it all off and try to get a prison thugmaxx buzz cut once again. Though, I've saved up quite some NEETbux and was thinking of going to an actual hair dresser this time and maybe he could come up with something and make it look better but the normies there are probably gonna make fun of my subhumanity and I couldn't muster the courage to go, so I bought a shaving machine off amazon.
What hairline ?

Shave it and get a fitted hairpiece. Do what black women do and get some luscious white hair.

View attachment 1060951

Hair transplant In turkey

View attachment 1060951

Not to be unsympathetic, but, how are you not already on duta

go bald and get a hair system (glue wig to head theory)

Shave your head with a guillotine

Mogs me,i barely have any hair on top of my head,having a head full of hair is either a kid trait or a fakecel trait