Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Woke, pro-Palestine dyke learns that Palestine hates LGBT from a crossdressing fag

Kinda appropriate for her to say, "like, it gets a little gray, right?".

Let's be real, if the palestinians won (which only exists as a hypothethical in a 1v1 scenario) the whole world would see a 2nd holocaust and the people supporting them would immedietly go like "I did not support this! I did not support nazis! This is not Palestine!"

Lighting fast intervention into the middle east, billions of sactions at once.

Who they support in Palestine they call fascists back home. Its so stupid jfl.

Let's be real, if the palestinians won (which only exists as a hypothethical in a 1v1 scenario) the whole world would see a 2nd holocaust and the people supporting them would immedietly go like "I did not support this! I did not support nazis! This is not Palestine!"

Lighting fast intervention into the middle east, billions of sactions at once.

Who they support in Palestine they call fascists back home. Its so stupid jfl.
Go see how the jews have lived in muslim countries compared to European. Europeans did the Holocaust but the jews of Palestine that first came they came as refugees and the Palestinians welcomed them but then in true jew fashion they spit in the hand that feeds them and play the victim card so in the case a Holocaust does happen it wont be so bad since they deserve it

Israel is an islamic country lmaoooooo

They are seriously judging whether wars and the combatants involved are in the right by whether or not men can publicly fist each other's anuses in them lmao:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.