Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Woke female acknowledges that males have shittier lives than women do.

Tutorial mode and still have the audacity to complain.

They can't even acknowledge the truth without virtue signalling and complaining

She’s just fishing for upvotes to receive validation. She of course knows that’s a very popular opinion on male dominated spaces.

I can't believe there are no hate comments. People are genuinely agreeing with her. Damn.

I can't believe there are no hate comments. People are genuinely agreeing with her. Damn.
Because we simply are right and they are wrong. No amount of rethoric will change that

Blackpill is truth. There is no escaping this. Even some normies are coming to terms with that. Only IT cucks continue to delude themselves into thinking otherwise and blame the patriarchy.

Tbh she just wants free karma. Most of the people on reddit are guys so they will upvote.

oooh smells like larp
Fully expecting some angry responses from my fellow ladies.
fetchimage

Women can only have hard lives in extreme circumstances ie kidnapped and locked in a basement for majority of her life

And nothing will change.

So whats the point again?
Reddit karma.

There's always retarded fence sitting responses like this.

Screenshot 20200706 111359 Reddit

Men and women both have it easier and harder equally Hue Hue Hue

imagine being a normie and KNOWING men have it harder. But youre so progressive that you try to convince yourself that men and women both equally live shitty lives.

Notice how whenever people complain about men having it hard everyone is all about making things equal. But when a female is complaing she's a victim and all men are terrible and need re-educating to work around her