Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Woc are taking over white men

WAP takeover, how can beckys even compete? :smonk:

All race mixing is disgusting, but Race gate-keeping is sorta a cope.
The only :blackpill: to do is just not care.

Saw a tall white dude pushing a stroller with his noodlewhore gf/wife at Japantown today. Hilarious. Blackpill on full display in San Francisco everywhere you go. Asian and Indian dudes alone everywhere or hanging out in groups. White foids avoiding ethnic males like the plague and only wanting tall rich chads that work in finance, business, or tech. Ethnic foids worshipping white males everywhere you go in the hipster districts.

These foids especially noodlewhores are the biggest white supremacists out there.

Negress cope. Becky’s and Stacy’s are the hottest

Negress cope. Becky’s and Stacy’s are the hottest
That’s irrelevant to her point. She’s saying more white men are ignoring the hot Stacys and Beckys that they could easily date and choosing to date PoC women, willingly. This could have a long term effect on PoC’s women’s desirability and visibility in the media. It won’t change anything for PoC men though, as white women would rather dogs than willingly touch us (without paying them a stupid amount to do it).

That’s irrelevant to her point. She’s saying more white men are ignoring the hot Stacys and Beckys that they could easily date and choosing to date PoC women, willingly. This could have a long term effect on PoC’s women’s desirability and visibility in the media. It won’t change anything for PoC men though, as white women would rather dogs than willingly touch us (without paying them a stupid amount to do it).
This^

These foids especially noodlewhores are the biggest white supremacists out there.
Everyone who acknowledges reality is a white supremacist:feelsUnreal:

Persian4

white women would rather dogs than willingly touch us
Are you sure?

Made for BPC

Lol. It's just 90% because of white women being trash and chad only in 2021.

She boon is a terrible name for niggirls...

Because, "boon" means "unexpected benefit."

shes pissing herself in excitement because now shes seen as more attractive to white chad. however, shes delusional because black women are still the ugliest

wtf kind of sheeboon Shaniqua ass site is that?

I remember you never (and I do mean never) used to see white men with black women.

Now it's not that uncommon.

I remember you never (and I do mean never) used to see white men with black women.

Now it's not that uncommon.
Especially Pro Black Hipster women with Afro hair with piercing and slim body who shits on white people on twitter then fucks her white chad bf

Saw a tall white dude pushing a stroller with his noodlewhore gf/wife at Japantown today. Hilarious. Blackpill on full display in San Francisco everywhere you go. Asian and Indian dudes alone everywhere or hanging out in groups. White foids avoiding ethnic males like the plague and only wanting tall rich chads that work in finance, business, or tech. Ethnic foids worshipping white males everywhere you go in the hipster districts.

:blackpill::blackpill:
I've yet to see an unbased comment from you. I can't even imagine what you've seen/gone through, as I live in a 99% white area. Must be brutal, my condolences. :feelscry:

Aren't Indian women usually more loyal to their men, unlike noodles?

big truth white foids smv dying @To koniec

Cope. White females have such sky high SMV and demands that they've priced themselves out of the dating market. White females are completely insane, above all other females.

White males are giving up on white females for that reason.

Lol. It's just 90% because of white women being trash and chad only in 2021.

Everyone who acknowledges reality is a white supremacist:feelsUnreal:

View attachment 524894

Are you sure?

View attachment 524896
She did that as a final act of rebellion against the RF and paid dearly for it - a forewarning to future Royals who try to replicate what she did. Harry tried it with Meghan, and look how that’s turned out for him. He’s rather fortunate that he’ll almost certainly never ascend, so they let him move to America and away from the British public where he can’t really damage/affect the RF image.

Shitskin sheboon cope.

Cope. They are being outbred by white women ,who even if they're not breeding are being sexually selected at a much higher rate. The only "POC women" who can compete have a heavy amount of white admixture themselves, usually a White mom . This world is on the verge of getting severely Bleached. It's a Beige /Gold future. White and Black Supremacists will have to adjust their perception, they can still contribute just in a different way.

Last edited: