Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Woah

L

Lonelyus

Taking a break until the forum is fixed
★★★★★
Profile photo for Balloon Lady

Balloon Lady
FounderAuthor has 1.3K answers and 1.5M answer views1y
Related
More men are becoming single. What are the reasons?

Feminism is the sole reason. It is far reaching, evil, and the cause of every decline in regards to dating, marriage, birth rates, social and scientific progress, and so much more.
Feminism has successfully chased a huge swatch, mostly ‘upper crust’ guys, away from dating, marriage, and kids.
Thanks to feminism:
  • Men are not guaranteed their children’s parentage. This is a huge issue for men. They can look past and accept a lot of unacceptable stuff, if they know that no matter what, their kids are their own. According to a 2005 study, 1 in 25 people were wrong about who their fathers were. I guess that doesn’t sound so bad, until you find out that as of 2019, 1 in 10 people were wrong about who their fathers are. A more comprehensive study found that a minimum of 30% of men are not the real fathers of their children - and that doesn’t include all men; just the men that needed paternity tests done. This goes into more detail about the odds of 1 in 3 people not knowing their real father. And yes, these are based on men who thought they were or should have been the real father.
  • Men are not being trusted or respected. #KillAllMen is a real hashtag that went viral in 2014 and is still being used all these years later. There are many examples of this, though thankfully men and sane women are starting to really make fun of it and point out that people who use it are indoctrinated, hateful creatures. But that is an aside. How can you love, trust, and respect the person you wish death on? If you meet a guy and you fall in love, but your twitter is full of garbage like #KillAllMen, #YesAllMen (a hashtag meant to shame men into conformity and compliance), and #ToxicMasculinity (where men are shamed for being men, period), how are you going to say, “Oh, but I didn’t mean you.”? And why would he believe you? The foundations of love are built on trust and respect. Women just do not trust men, they don’t respect them. I could really go on and on on this, there are so many ways men aren’t respected.
  • Men are painted as useless oafs. Just look at most popular shows about families, especially through the decades. We have the Brady Bunch, where Mr. Brady was the head of the household. He provided for his family, took charge, and knew that the kids weren’t his due to remarriage, but still loved them all the same. Fast-forward and we have Love & Marriage. This show focused more on the problems in marriage, but still showed Mr. Bundy as a strong man who would (begrudgingly) take care of his family and provide for them. And at the end of the day, he did love his wife and kids. Now we have shows like Everybody Loves Raymond, where ‘Ray’ is a henpecked, unhappy man who fails in the eyes of his wife no matter how hard he works or what he does. Even our commercials have transitioned from strong, capable, handsome men to these weak little soyboys who don’t even know how to wield a hammer. It’s so upsetting.
  • Men are vilified for being a man! A man wants to teach a woman something she doesn’t know? #Mansplaining #EverydaySexism Maybe he wants to have some time away from women?#AddWomen #MasculinitySoFragile (even though it’s apparently oppressing the whole world)! He eats meat? #RapeCultureIsWhen! (Seriously, I have heard people argue that eating meat is misogynistic and violent, and that men who like to eat meat are those things, so they must also be okay with or participate in rape.)
  • Men are not allowed to like pretty women. If a man likes a pretty woman, he’s a misogynist a$$hole with no respect for women! But if he also then refuses to date ugly women, he’s a misogynist a$$hole with no respect for women! And when he just refuses to date, he’s a misogynist a$$hole with no respect for women - who can’t get laid! Men must gladly, graciously, and gratefully accept whatever woman or women are thrown at him, regardless of if he’s single, interested, open to it, or even likes it. Because feminism has taught more and more generations of girls that they deserve any man whenever they want for whatever purposes they want (money, talent, time, attention, sex, love).
  • Men are dispensable, replaceable, and interchangeable. They’re all only good for sex, money, and fixing stuff, right? Nevermind that feminism still pushes that men are idiots who can’t do anything. And they don’t need money, did you know that? You can actually just pay them in sex and they’re magic food and electricity from the ether. They aren’t allowed to have their own thoughts, opinions, hobbies, personal time, joy, happiness - you get the idea. They can only have something once it’s approved by their woman, whether that be his wife, mother, sister, BFF, or even just some passing lady in the street.
  • Men cannot have their wives. Even married men. Feminism has morphed the role of wife from something beautiful and loving into a polyamorous, nagging mess. And he doesn’t like it, he’s abusive, insecure, etc. etc. - you get the idea.
  • Men are having to make illegal, secret sex tapes just to avoid false allegations of rape, coercion, and assault. False allegations are skyrocketing and they’re used to keep men in line. “If you leave me, I’ll say you raped me.”. Yes, this happens, and it happens a lot. It’s disgusting.
I really could go on. Feminism is a death cult focused on emasculating men, stealing femininity away from women, and destroying normal families, progress, and Christianity (among other conservative, family-centric religions).
Now, if you were a man and you saw what it was like to date and get married and have kids, you know that there’s a 1 in 3 chance that any time your wife, who is openly polyamorous and thinks you’re a POS, gets pregnant, the baby might not be yours, and that if you date at all, you run a high risk of being falsely accused of rape, assault, abuse, etc. anytime your girl gets mad; WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU DATE ANYONE?
It’s so frightening and messed up. Wolves have chased the guard dogs away and now the sheep are left in open fields, prime for the picking! And the sheep are celebrating!
I see feminists celebrating the MGTOW movement as much as I see them berating the MGTOW movement. I really think that’s because a lot of feminists don’t realize it’s an anti-woman death cult, they just hear the talking points of supposed ‘equality’ and say “Hey! I like that!” and jump on board and listen to whatever nonsense comes out in the name of women’s progress. Those women are starting to panic about where all the men have gone and why. But the wolves, the ones who are radicalized and know 100% where this is headed - they’re happy. They think they get to be kings now with absolutely no understanding of what that entails.
And men are just done. They aren’t stepping in or stepping up as much anymore because they have been dealing with this for years now. This ungrateful, hateful attitude toward them. Why the heck would they stay? Why would they come back?
There will have to be very serious changes made before men start to date and marry in the numbers they used to and almost all of those changes involve reversing some of the most detrimental ways of thinking and behaving that feminism has foisted onto boys, girls, men, and women.

18.2K views
View upvotes