Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Woah, Microsoft store has an incel movie

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Take the Blackpill
★★★★★

Lmfao there's no way this is real :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

It is, Just look up "incel"

Its a fresh screengrab
I believe you, I'm just saying I can't believe there was a film maker who thought to himself "let's make a movie about an incel who will go ER if he doesn't ascend by 26" :feelshaha:

I believe you, I'm just saying I can't believe there was a film maker who thought to himself "let's make a movie about an incel who will go ER if he doesn't ascend by 26" :feelshaha:
He must have really wanted to pipe i guess :feelskek: :feelsPop:

Probably some normie steriotype of inkwell

Too bad the guy who made “Freeway” starring Reese Witherspoon and Kiefer Sutherland hasn’t made an incel movie.

If he made one it’d be both hilariously and do us some justice for once.

Oh well at least we have “Virgin Mountain”.

Too bad the guy who made “Freeway” starring Reese Witherspoon and Kiefer Sutherland hasn’t made an incel movie.

If he made one it’d be both hilariously and do us some justice.
Kief (from Arabic كيف kīf, "Joy, pleasure"), sometimes transliterated as keef, also known as "Dust" and "Chief" a.k.a cannabis crystals among other names, refers to the pure and clean collection of loose cannabis trichomes, which are accumulated by being sifted from cannabis flowers.

He should also be stoned in the movie because his name is Kief.