Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL WMCF: White Man Curry Female - the new and rising trend! Watch for it in a city near you!

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
Not content just to steal the ricecel's women, Chad is moving on for a taste of spice. WMCF couples are going to be the hot new thing.

I'm eating in a restaurant as we speak and next to me is a 6'2" 5/10 faced tattooed white guy with a short chubby ugly dark brown girl.

She's all dressed up in a nice dress and he's wearing a plain t shirt.

JFL at all of us ethnics. :feelsgah:

Last edited:
Not content just to steal the ricecel's women, Chad is moving on for a taste of spice. WMCF couples are going to be the hot new thing.

I'm eating in a restaurant as we speak and in front of me is a 6'2" 5/10 faced tattooed white guy with a short chubby ugly dark brown girl. Looks like she's Tamil or something.

Hypergamy forcing white guys to date ugly indian women. It's a race to the bottom.

As a currycel i am disappointed in my ppl that they leave their traditions and culture and go for the crackers

Ethnics just can't win.

For what it's worth, i'm sorry.

g0nna g0 take a shite in the street in celebrati0n

I've been seeing more of these lately on my weekly bike rides too. So it's not an isolated case. They're not as common as WMAF, but I'm seeing them at least a few times a week now.

Not that long ago they were nonexistent.

That's why I think this will be a massive growth industry in the next few years. JFL.

If we could invest in Incel trends we'd be billionaires. "Buy stock in WMCF! Put in everything you got! In 5 years you'll be rich I tell you!!!"

I'm eating in a restaurant as we speak and next to me is a 6'2" 5/10 faced tattooed white guy with a short chubby ugly dark brown girl.

Taste of that spice :feelsohh:

I see a lot of WMCF relationships on campus, but it's usually a short beta looking white man with a solid looking currywhore (currywhores that look decent are top 10% of their race.)

I see a lot of WMCF relationships on campus, but it's usually a short beta looking white man with a solid looking currywhore (currywhores that look decent are top 10% of their race.)

I never see white manlets with an ethnic foid, it's always a tall lanky nerdy white dude with a midget goblina ethnic foid.

already seen this at uni and the white guys are always ugly too, maybe 5/10 at the best. I mog most of these pasty fuckers i see doing this but the racepill is too strong
Capture

curry in the streets, shit in your sheets

Nick Jonas wants everyone to know he blasted the curry first. That he is a trendsetter.
Yep, he will be the mainstream pioneer (even though this has been happening for a while now)
Curry foids will use him as an example to their parents, the shift is really coming

Yep, he will be the mainstream pioneer (even though this has been happening for a while now)
Curry foids will use him as an example to their parents, the shift is really coming
Very true tbh

My parents are an example of this

@Grotesque time to ascend boyo

Who is taking all the white women?

Hypergamy forcing white guys to date ugly indian women. It's a race to the bottom.
Black males are fucking white females so white males have to fuck ethnic females. Lifefuel for ricecels though, they can move to Africa and fuck black females there. Still no hope for ethnic males though.

Black males are fucking white females so white males have to fuck ethnic females. Lifefuel for ricecels though, they can move to Africa and fuck black females there. Still no hope for ethnic males though.
They can take rice foids

this is all according to the plan. white males mix their blood. white females have 2 abortions and a dog.

I love Indian food, shit is bliss. Tikka masala, Butter Chicken, the breads, roti, papadaum, tandoori chicken, pilaf, mmm. Don't even get me started on potato and pea stuffed somasas

Say what you want about Currys, they make killer food.

Chinese are doing exactly that

Being 6'2'' will get any race a girl

>chubby
>ugly
And you act like this is proof of jbw

Tall white guys are fucking every single girl in existence so there are none for any of the rest of us.

White man
Curry woman
Ropecel son

As a currycel i am disappointed in my ppl that they leave their traditions and culture and go for the crackers
Back in curryland, what is considered attractive to the foids? Are relations forced by the will of the men?

I would if I went outside

Try browsing Asian twitter , it's filled with white n black worshipping foids who sh*t on ethnicels

I love Indian food, shit is bliss. Tikka masala, Butter Chicken, the breads, roti, papadaum, tandoori chicken, pilaf, mmm. Don't even get me started on potato and pea stuffed somasas

It’s the best.

Back in curryland, what is considered attractive to the foids? Are relations forced by the will of the men?
In curryland, if you are rich or u have status you will get gfs and wives in no time, foids here give more importance to these things, and because of arrange marriage system parents decide who their daughter will marry, foids have little to no choice who they will marry. Isn't that great

Kerala cuisine is based. :feelsohh:

This has been going on forever...curry cunts have been willingly spreading their legs for all lighter skinned invaders like muslims and europeans for many generations. Indians love getting cucked on a global scale.

Its now only also happening in the west, which makes it even harder for currycels to ever ascend.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back