Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WMAF couple killed in car crash in North Carolina. Mini-ER fighting for his life

This is what happens when you let noodlesluts drive

lifefuel for no drivers licensecels

Boil the rice pay the price

A study found that people react to them the same way they react when they see a corpse or turd.
Nigga where did you hear that from :feelskek: :feelskek:

Now will the Court PLEASE incarcerate this mayocel for life? PLEASE!! He has such a long history of violations, wasn't punished for most of them, and this is what has resulted. A person who believes he can do anything he wants without consequences. This is a result of a VERY FLAWED justice system...an entire family wiped out. Do the right thing now, Judge, and when a guilty verdict is reached, lock him away for LIFE WITHOUT PAROLE!! 3 people!!! How many more will die if you let this "man" walk?

Nigga where did you hear that from :feelskek: :feelskek:
I also read the study a few weeks ago. It wasnt compared with corpse or turd, but seeing interracial couples activates the same area in the brain that is used for disgust

Now will the Court PLEASE incarcerate this mayocel for life? PLEASE!! He has such a long history of violations, wasn't punished for most of them, and this is what has resulted. A person who believes he can do anything he wants without consequences. This is a result of a VERY FLAWED justice system...an entire family wiped out. Do the right thing now, Judge, and when a guilty verdict is reached, lock him away for LIFE WITHOUT PAROLE!! 3 people!!! How many more will die if you let this "man" walk?

I also have been arguing speeders/reckless drivers with repeated violations should get life without parole if they kill someone by their reckless driving.

I also have been arguing speeders/reckless drivers with repeated violations should get life without parole if they kill someone by their reckless driving.
Exactly
emoji_u1f44d.png
emoji_u1f590.png
️ I don’t understand it either multiple violations on his record and looks what happened his track record speaks volumes I just hope this time they throw the book at him and faces a lengthy prison sentence. The courts need to start making examples of some of the dark triad sociopaths that have these kinds of violations.

I also read the study a few weeks ago. It wasnt compared with corpse or turd, but seeing interracial couples activates the same area in the brain that is used for disgust
Oh ok

Noodlewhore was driving I think

It's good that humans are hardwired to protect their genes. These people didn't have the senses, though