Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wizardcel trait: Remembering age for a moment almost physically hurts

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
There I am having a good time watching something or other, then I catch myself. I consider how my life has essentially been ruined by forces outside of my control. I have to think about that for it calms me down. It's the lesser evil. The greater evil is the one that they've imposed by making me feel like it's my fault. They being soyciety.

:feelsmage:

Last edited:
You cant escape the age pill. Life is over at 20 if you are friendless/sexless/kissless

I get agemogged on this forum all the time :feelsbadman:

I am going to start lying about my age when foids ask me - I'm actually 26, not 30. :chad:

I'm not even a wizard but the agepill is the most terrifying pill ever. Nothing else comes close to it. I've made no memories in life so when I do reach that age, what will I look back to? Honestly I might just commit suicide before I get to that age if things don't change.

Wizard here. The sadness doesn’t hurt as much now. It’s just a mild numbing pain that drills deep into my head. Meditation helps. I feel truly clear in my thoughts and actions now. I know what I must do.