Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Wizard AMA

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I’m bored so I thought I would open up a wizard AMA. :feelsmage:
Feel free to ask questions or ask for stories or life experiences I have with a certain topic.

30B799A2 2953 4EF2 806D EE6375C329D0

Hows does it feel to be :feelsmage:

Hows does it feel to be :feelsmage:
Absolutely terrible. When your young you can always justify “oh it will happen later” but as a wizard there is no later. ITS OVER.

Absolutely terrible. When your young you can always justify “oh it will happen later” but as a wizard there is no later. ITS OVER.

You didn't get any powers?

that sucks. I need to try and ascend but I probably won't

no questions but i have immense respect for u

What have been your worst experiences with normies? When did you discover the blackpill.

What have been your worst experiences with normies? When did you discover the blackpill.
I didn’t discover the blackpill until I was like 35, so I spent a lot of years blue pilled and thinking I had to change my personality, was a relief when i found out it was only looks that mattered and I could be myself.

Worst experiences with normies..hard question. It’s not like they bully me or anything so I guess for me at this age is going out in public seeing couples and happy families having fun doing things together when I’m forced to be alone.
did you make friends during/after your 20s, if yes, how ?
Yes. Had minimal friends whole life up until last 2 years of high school. At graduation I had 3-4 friends. Well pretty much stayed in contact with these guys as they were my friends from 18-21. Then around 22 or so one of them and I got our own place with a guy I hardly knew. I became friends with him and his friend that always hung out at our house. To this day these are my closest 3 friends.

additionally at around 22-23 I got a job in the service industry at a place with a lot of nice people my age. I luckily fell into a group of “cool” guys at work and made good friends. Sadly when I left that job we did poorly in staying in contact. Then my next job I did ok making friends too. Even female friends but still no fuck. But made a good male friend but he seems to have abandoned me now.

So out of the 3 true friends I have today, one is cucked by his wife and is very rarely allowed to do anything. It’s sad but it’s his fault for allowing it. I will still hang out with him but for the most part have written him off. Other guy is ok but is a pot head and I don’t smoke so sometimes it’s tough to get him out of his comfort zone, he also has a live in gf who at this point is cool and doesn’t cuck him but he’s naive sometimes and will be tricked into impregnating her and get hooked for child support when they break up. 3rd friend has no gf, he’s prettt free to do stuff but is sort of a wet blanket and is hard to get him to do stuff. Shoots down my ideas and doesn’t want to do X because we already did X two years ago. Can be a little cheap too but so am I lol.

Last edited:
You're old enough to remember the first Mortal Kombat.
Maybe you liked the character Raiden. Today, you're kinda like him.
In present time, we have also young people here and there that think they're gonna to make it.

You're old enough to remember the first Mortal Kombat.
Maybe you liked the character Raiden. Today, you're kinda like him.
In present time, we have also young people here and there that think they're gonna to make it.
The popularity of Mortal Kombat was insane. You had to go to arcade to play and wait in line for your turn. Then when it came out on Nintendo you had to use blood code abacabb.

Played it with a international student at the arcade.
He didn't speak jack shit the language so he didn't bother me at all.

I tremble before your might