Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Wives now out-earn their husbands nearly a third of the time

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-

Oops boyos. Seems like even if you do get married and wagecuck like instructed by society, you're still fucked now.

Never began for lowwagecels.

Yeah sure. Men have to study hard, wageslave, perform better at job and only then they can secure a decent salary. But all those fucking cunts have to do is suck their bosses dick, have a gangbang with everyone in their office and viola! they get paid much more than any man could ever dream about. Those fucking pieces of shit already have everything and they act like they are oppressed and those fucking tranny white knights shower them with more privileges. FUCK THESE WHORES TO HELL. I WISH EVERY CUNT WHO EARNS MORE THAN HER HUSBAND GETS THE CORONOVIRUS. FUCK THEM.

main menu difficulty level

where is my mommy stacy gf that makes all the money while I stay home and play vidya all day?
main menu difficulty level
thats too hard since you need to know how to read in order to use the menu

Yeah sure. Men have to study hard, wageslave, perform better at job and only then they can secure a decent salary. But all those fucking cunts have to do is suck their bosses dick, have a gangbang with everyone in their office and viola! they get paid much more than any man could ever dream about. Those fucking pieces of shit already have everything and they act like they are oppressed and those fucking tranny white knights shower them with more privileges. FUCK THESE WHORES TO HELL. I WISH EVERY CUNT WHO EARNS MORE THAN HER HUSBAND GETS THE CORONOVIRUS. FUCK THEM.
They don’t even have to whore themselves out anymore. They just get jobs for having a hole between their legs

I guess those 30% are not betabuxxers but have higher SMV than the foid.

And they still campaign and complain about equal pay.

What equal pay means for women is equal pay among the top 1%. Women have took over in terms of white collar jobs. Men do all the donkey work like plumbing, construction and waste management, while women sit in air conditioned offices doing useless jobs .

In other news, divorce rates are at a all time high with women demanding their husbands make more money

betabuxxing is DEAD.