Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Witnessed soy boy ugly white man and Asian woman couple IRL talking about being childfree because of reddit

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
Probably the most disgusting couple I've seen all summer, on public transport, the guy looked like this:

And the woman was a typical whitewashed 30 year old woman with the most annoying white woman voice possible.

The conversation was about the woman not wanting kids because she was following the childfree movement that she read about on Reddit, and she made fun of "fence sitters" (foids undecided about wanting kids), calling them "fence shitters", then laughed hysterically at her own joke.

But thank god they don't reproduce, they would have the most ugly and mentally traumatized hapa children parented by whitewashed soycucks.

she made fun of "fence sitters" (foids undecided about wanting kids), calling them "fence shitters", then laughed hysterically at her own joke.
literally

It’s a good thing imagine how suicidal that future hapa ER will become

numales and nufemales hate children tbhtbh

She will probably go baby crazy by the age of 36 and pop one out. My mother had 3 kids with two different men, but after she married my father she said she didn’t want anymore kids.

They were married for a few years and then when she’s 38 she decides to try to have one more. Now here I am, the ugly diseased sperg because my mother just had to have one more kid before her eggs dried up.

At least they're not apart of the gene pool anymore.

Why do so many of these soy fucktards have glasses, I remember hearing that hipsters & the like wear zero magnification clear lens glasses to appear "smarter" lol.
Probably the most disgusting couple I've seen all summer, on public transport, the guy looked like this:

And the woman was a typical whitewashed 30 year old woman with the most annoying white woman voice possible.

The conversation was about the woman not wanting kids because she was following the childfree movement that she read about on Reddit, and she made fun of "fence sitters" (foids undecided about wanting kids), calling them "fence shitters", then laughed hysterically at her own joke.

But thank god they don't reproduce, they would have the most ugly and mentally traumatized hapa children parented by whitewashed soycucks.

Shame her parents didn't choose that option huh.
She will probably go baby crazy by the age of 36 and pop one out. My mother had 3 kids with two different men, but after she married my father she said she didn’t want anymore kids.

They were married for a few years and then when she’s 38 she decides to try to have one more. Now here I am, the ugly diseased sperg because my mother just had to have one more kid before her eggs dried up.
How did your older siblings turn out?

ive also seen couple just like this irl, instead it was morbidly obese whale with literal soyboy neckbeard, i wanted to puke tbh

When they get older, these kinds of people are going to be like a lot of incels insofar as they'll have no kids to occupy their time with, they'll find themselves older and culture will pay no attention to them as the millennial and then zoomer generation ages and gets replaced as the prime demographic for marketers, they'll just be rootless and miserable and a lot of them are going to "go ER" in a certain way.

anyway one of them will reproduce, even if they are not among themselves, and this is inappropriate

there are already too much fucking numales & cucks this gay planet

we need to cull some. So I do agree with cucks not having children

everything will get better

- more jobs
- less traffic
- less competition for incels

She’ll have chads kids in 5 years.

Imagine letting Reddit dictate you to not have kids.

I wish all mixed couples wouldn't reproduce.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back