Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Witnessed a Homeless Man Beaten up by Rich Chads a Little While Ago

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

I work in a rich area of NYC. Lots of rich Chads in suits heading back from their banking/consulting jobs. One time late at night I saw three guys in a suit harassing this homeless guy, laughing. It was an abandoned area. The homeless man was mumbling and they kept going "what the fuck idiot" and then pretending to kick him but stopping at the last minute and watching him flinch. One guy finally smacked him in the head. I shouted from across the street "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING, GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM".

I was too scared to go close but I was wearing a suit and tie as well, so they assumed i wasn't some nobody they could kick around, they started fastwalking away at that point.

I felt so proud for doing that but at the same time, it makes me so angry that people will just go abuse a homeless man for no reason. I hate bullies so much, think about how the homeless man felt. It was probably suifuel for him.

Extremely based. I know a homeless guy who got assaulted by fucking sandniggers and they cut a part of his ear. There is in fact no justice in this world.

that's why I would never want to come close to homelessness. everyone assumes that they can do anything to you

that's why I would never want to come close to homelessness. everyone assumes that they can do anything to you

They are evil people, the people who mock and abuse the homeless.

Extremely based. I know a homeless guy who got assaulted by fucking sandniggers and they cut a part of his ear. There is in fact no justice in this world.

Disgusting human beings do that, I am so saddened.

your actions were absolutely based