Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Without one of these listed you'll never get laid

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
For a femoid to accept letting you enter her warm, addicting meat hole you are required to have three key components. If you don't possess none of these then save yourself the heartbreak and just R O P E! 

Ahem! Now that the weaklings have roped themselves let's begin.

1.Looks 
NS_30CROSBY_29410116-620x4131_crop_north.jpg

Remember that jock back in high school who bullied you, treated everyone besides his friends like shit and still got all the girls? Yeah, sorry to break it to you but he didn't get laid because of his "douchey" personality or being a football player. It all came down to his bones.

For example look at these two interactions.

Interaction 1

Incel: "Hi. Do you wanna go ou-"

Femoid "I'm a lesbian! *inwardly* 'How dare he approach me? Does he think I'm ugly or something?'

Interaction 2 

Femoid "Hey Chad! You looked so cool out there on the field, wanna han-"

Chad "I can squeeze you in later on, but only if you'll fuck Tyrone alongside Brady."

Femoid "Sure! 'OMG! OMG! Chad must really like me if he picked me over those other bitches."

Now notice how Chad doesn't have to approach, Femoids came to him. Not only because of his status as a football player which is very minor, but his chiseled jaw and sword shaped eyebrows radiated to the femoid he's worthy of planting his seed in her.

Unfortunately for you, you'll never be able to get laid this way, and I know that I said "without one of these listed". But let's be honest with ourselves if you aren't good looking then your femoid will cuck you for chad no matter what  :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

So to summarize if you aren't chad then fucking R O PE! No copes here for hopecels.

I am past hope...