Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Without God, everything is arbitrary, and since gynocentrism is so strong, such arbitrariness will always be solved gynocentrically

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Someone who believes in God will say: God created men and women differently, and since men are stronger and more rational, etc, they must be the ones that lead (if we're talking about Abrahamic religions, the sacred books directly state that men must have authority over women, but I'm focusing just on theism in general for now).

But someone who doesn't believe in God or creation can use the theory of evolution to claim that women just have evolved to be like they are now due to past circumstances which are no longer in place and so we must seek to change gender roles that don't make sense anymore, or use pseudosociology to claim that most differences between men and women are socialized and not innate, arguing for a change in society to get rid of such differences (to a more feminist one, of course).

Pragmatically speaking, without the moral absolute of God or a sacred book like the bible, everything will naturally [UWSL]revert to gynocentrism, which is the natural tendency of humans. Religion is the only thing capable of keeping gynocentrism in check.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
Cope

You worship an evil jew god

Cope

Another ignorant sack of feces who hasn't performed any independent research in his lifetime. How about being more humble and actually learning something about Jesus and Christianity?

Starting off with the fact that Jesus was almost certainly not a Jew:

Another ignorant sack of feces who hasn't performed any independent research in his lifetime. How about being more humble and actually learning something about Jesus and Christianity?

Starting off with the fact that Jesus was almost certainly not a Jew:
You're assuming things I didn't say.

The creator god commonly worshipped by christians is separate from that of the New Testament and from Jesus, and is the evil hebrew god.

Jesus indeed represented a break with judaism.

With God everything is arbitrary too. Because good = what God wants.
But God, as the Creator of the universe, knows what has to be done. He's not trying to guess and figure things out like we are, He made everything and knows everything.

And how we know what "God" wants? Thanks to "prophets", priests and believers themselves.
That's why we need the bible as a parameter. As a Christian, I believe the King James Bible, translated from the Textus Receptus from Antioch and not from other confirmedly corrupted texts like the Vaticanus and others, is the preserved word of God. Also, I believe the prophets and apostles were inspired by the Holy Ghost when they wrote the books of the bible.

I know people have faith in different things, but historically, one community would be based around one common belief. Religion is the only thing that builds civilizations as well, by the way. Secularism only builds abominable genocidal monster regimes like the Soviet one, the French Revolution one, the Pol Pot one and many others.

Aren't you aware of Christian feminist movements?
As a biblical Christian, that's impossible because the bible clearly teaches both in the old and new testaments that men have authority over women, women shouldn't teach men or be above them in any type of position and many other things like that.

The problem begins when people diverge from what's clearly taught in the bible and start to come up with new doctrines, like so many denominations do. Roman Catholicism being the most well-known one.

Aren't you aware of profound changes in Christian doctrine?
There were absolutely no changes in biblical Christianity. The scriptures were wrapped up around the year 90 after Revelation was written by John and it's clear that no new scriptures would come. All newer catholic doctrines (many of which contradict the bible dicrectly, like for instance the doctrine that Mary died a virgin and rose directly to heaven like Jesus when the bible states that she had many kids with Joseph after Jesus was born), newer revelations by would-be phophets like Joseph Smith, Ellen White and others, etc, must be rejected if you go by the bible.

That it was clearly stated in the Bible that there's no mediator between God and people than Jesus and yet somehow Catholics massively worship Mary as a mediator, de facto like a goddess? This is an extreme violation of doctrine and Catholics don't see anything wrong.
Everything you said there pertains to Roman Catholicism so I already explained.

God bless anyone who reads this, I hope you can come to Christ one day. I feel guilty that sometimes I give in to anger, lust and other shit like that and sometimes write things on this forum that give a bad testimony, but still, I hope I can gain at least a handful of souls to Christ, or at least get them closer to Him so that other better preachers with better testimonies can finish the job. But I like to think that many that wouldn't listen to some clean-cut guy in a suit might listen to me, a fellow incel sinner with a more reletable vocabulary and behavior.

God can use everything to His glory, even a wretched sinner like me.

Last edited:
Cope

BELIEVE IN MY JEWISH GOD! BELIEVE IN MY JEWISH GOD!
Soypillgeneral

Foids suffered a lot in those times when Religion had power. And it was good and based.

Foids suffered a lot in those times when Religion had power. And it was good and based.
It's that type of positive suffering when you're pressured to do something that is ultimately very good for you and others in the long run. In this case, marrying, staying married and fulfilling your proper role instead of becoming a slut or a man-wannabe.