Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Without above average height as a male, you'll never get treated like a human

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Typically you'll need some exceptional trait like a top tier face or status / money to get the treatment of a tall guy who isn't too ugly.

I'm not saying a normie tall men gets laid, they don't in the age of tinder. They're fucked, but they do get treated better by everyone and get respect, especially at work, among other men, or family.

And men at average height get treated fairly shitty. Men below average height? jesus fucking christ, you'd be better off being a tall guy and wearing a t-shirt saying "I FUCK KIDS" than be a short dude.

And then every normie dumbass has a totally bullshit story where they virtue signal and say they're manlet friend gets tons of pussy like crazy, despite us being in the age of online dating and PUA basically being illegal.

80th percentile height is a must

I literally never see average or below average height men with women,