Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Without a beard a man is not a man. Analysis of the video

Whiteferociousboy

Whiteferociousboy

he was born, came, saw, lost, died, forgotten
★★★★
Please pay attention to whether the men who are accompanied by a woman have a beard. Most men with women have a full beard. analyze the video.
There are no femboys or pretty boys here. Everyone is very masculine and the feminine ones without beards are without a woman.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoTkq4esx7A

@wereq

My beard is patchy despite trying minoxidil

Its about bone structure, not facial hair.
but why do all of those with girlfriends have a full beard in the video?

It's what I say. Beard is the man's makeup. Majority wouldn't be here if they actually try to grow one

It's what I say. Beard is the man's makeup. Majority wouldn't be here if they actually try to grow one
I'm 23 and can't grow one over for me

im seeing the opposite. is this post supposed to be sarcastic?
watch what the bible and the koran say about beards. Beards are the most beautiful thing about a man

watch what the koran say about beards. Beards are the most beautiful thing about a man

1653976087239-png.39803

but seriously, id be htn (by curry standards still sub4 compared to JBW) if i grew a beard but i can't bother maintaining it and don't like it when other people touch my face so can't pay a barber

1653976087239-png.39803

but seriously, id be htn (by curry standards still sub4 compared to JBW) if i grew a beard but i can't bother maintaining it and don't like it when other people touch my face so can't pay a barber
22ad92b91383600a4e5f4f59a9d850ff,188e0281
watch this sand