Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Within the next 10 years, I guarantee there will be some type of "identity card" attached to EVERYTHING you do online.

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
We've already seen this shit with the whole "sign in using google or facebook" shit, with websites mandating you use a phone number, fuck, even this website won't let you sign up with a VPN.

It's so fucking over, normies are a fucking plague.

Valid complaint tbh but the internet has been normiefied for over a decade now. I miss those days when lolcats where an unironically funny thing.

nah i bet you that they already have that shit on us, just unofficial.

they already have that. every single site with a "login with facebook" or google button, those two sites already track and take your info without you even logging in with those. It's why Firefox had to invent a new "facebook" bubble feature that lets you disconnect any facebook related windows to the rest of your browser content, and tells you if you are "connected" to facebook. It's the jew star and serial number of the 21st century.

JFL if you thought it was gonna be implemented 10 years from now, when it was actually implemented 10 years AGO.

nah i bet you that they already have that shit on us, just unofficial.
they already have that. every single site with a "login with facebook" or google button, those two sites already track and take your info without you even logging in with those. It's why Firefox had to invent a new "facebook" bubble feature that lets you disconnect any facebook related windows to the rest of your browser content, and tells you if you are "connected" to facebook. It's the jew star and serial number of the 21st century.

JFL if you thought it was gonna be implemented 10 years from now, when it was actually implemented 10 years AGO.

Normies and social media killed the internet. It was far better when only weirdos used it. No cancel bullshit, mental health nonsense, over advertising and lack privacy and monopolies on the top sites by companies like Google and Amazon.

We've already seen this shit with the whole "sign in using google or facebook" shit, with websites mandating you use a phone number, fuck, even this website won't let you sign up with a VPN.

It's so fucking over, normies are a fucking plague.
Don't blame normies, blame the elites who got them online and are setting up these things.
Still, this ID card is already the present, it's not perfect but they're working hard toward it. They don't want any wrong think in their slave society system.

Don't blame normies, blame the elites who got them online and are setting up these things.
Still, this ID card is already the present, it's not perfect but they're working hard toward it. They don't want any wrong think in their slave society system.
Yeah, I'm not blaming normies so to speak, more just the fact that these mindless cattle will happily agree to such a system and then scream once their nudes get leaked. These fucking morons will take part in stupid shit like "Cloud Computing", where their accounts will can be fully hackable with just a mobile number JFL.

Still, we all know (((who))) is behind this.

isn't that how things are already though

Yeah, I'm not blaming normies so to speak, more just the fact that these mindless cattle will happily agree to such a system and then scream once their nudes get leaked. These fucking morons will take part in stupid shit like "Cloud Computing", where their accounts will can be fully hackable with just a mobile number JFL.

Still, we all know (((who))) is behind this.
Normies? Nudes? C'mon.

I remember back in 2020 the internet you could say nigger and jew without showing your id! Those were the good old days...

Now i just sit here next to my Can-on-a-string waiting for a call that will never happen.

Oh well

Wouldn't surprise me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back