Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious With whom do you guys go on holiday?

calimero

calimero

still need teen goth gf
★★
I'm in the situation where I have no friends or gf. The only times I have been on holiday without parents it has been all alone. I have been alone on holidays just 3 times, which is nothing compared to my highly educated peers. I'm late twenties.

I would love to go on holidays this year but I just don't want to go alone anymore. Should I skip my holiday?

I've never been away by myself but I'm going to start to. Definitely pick a place where you enjoy or never been to.

Wait you go on holiday??

I have been in:
Tokyo
Istanbul
Rome
I dont have time for holiday and even then i have nobody to go with. I remember going to Benidorm when i was younger, those days now are just a burning memory...

Myself. All of my “friends” never want to do anything.

Never went on holiday since I was 15 yo, and everytime it was with my family

I started walking to a nearby convenience store alone during the summer, when I was an adolescent. I bought water, vegan snacks, potato pie, et cetera...It was quite nice.

I started walking to a nearby convenience store alone during the summer, when I was an adolescent. I bought water, vegan snacks, potato pie, et cetera...It was quite nice.
Why vegan?

How do you explain this to people like colleagues?
I spin it to make it sound like I prefer it that way. I tell them by going alone I can do whatever I want whenever I want. Truth is that is the only benefit; would be 10x more fun with someone.

I have been in:
Tokyo
Istanbul
Rome

In my country it is very normal to go to a foreign country atleast once a year
what country?

i have never travelled. i would travel alone

I rmemeber going to VIetnam when I was younger

I spin it to make it sound like I prefer it that way. I tell them by going alone I can do whatever I want whenever I want. Truth is that is the only benefit; would be 10x more fun with someone.
It's a good idea but I think they will see through my lie 100% and realize I have no friends

hookers
there's plenty in SEA and they are cheaper!

you can basically negotiate a flat fee for your entire holiday if you want a rent-a-girlfriend
obviously don't give all the money at once

advantages include: regular pussy, they speak the language, they know where the cool spots are and you can do couple things
just DO NOT GET ATTACHED because you CANNOT WIFE A HOE

Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video
Seriously? I feel like they will charge per hour and it will cost a fortune

If you go on holidays, you are a fakecel.

I rot at home during my holidays :feelsrope:

go alone to the beach, and look at asses :feelzez:

Suifuel I’d never go one holy day alone
Imagine seeing all the couples while u being the weirdo

I would only go with gf and that remains to be seen

I’ve never been on Holliday ever

I'm in the situation where I have no friends or gf. The only times I have been on holiday without parents it has been all alone. I have been alone on holidays just 3 times, which is nothing compared to my highly educated peers. I'm late twenties.

I would love to go on holidays this year but I just don't want to go alone anymore. Should I skip my holiday?
I go with some low tier normies I know. or I have go on my own to some interesting place. but I don't do long holidays since they are useless for trucels

Brutal how old are you? Do you have your own place?
I am 22 kissless virgin and I live with my parents :feelscomfy::society:

this year was probably the last year I go with them because I don't even enjoy it that much anymore and my parents go with their friends which makes it awkward for me and I feel that they are judging me :feelsUgh::society:

i rarely go on a trip because of this, when i do it's with my sister.

I never do tbh. I don't have much of a problem with staying at home with my copes/hobbies and sometimes going to the forest and wilderness areas

Going on a trip is a giga fakecel trait tbh

I'm poor asf so i wasn't in any holiday in three years.It was with my parents in Greece if i remember correctly .