Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel With the blackpill, we are ruining part of the fun of Chads and foids

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Bluepilled chads and foids:
>I get a joyful life because I'm a good person who deserves it!

However, blackpilled chads and foids will always feel a bit guilty about their privilege. They won't make the mistake of thinking there is any fairness to life. This fact is one reason why we are so hated.

Whatever helps you sleep at night

levels of cope are off the charts:lul: Do you feel bad lil niggas are starving in africa? Do you feel bad when a tsunami wipes out 1000s of rice?

Come to Beverly Hills sometimes. The rich double park in their Mercedes while a bum shits himself on the sidewalk. I doubt Chad would feel guilty at all.

Do you feel bad lil niggas are starving in africa?
Actually yeah, I do. As I do for animals living a shitty life for our meat production. It's an emotional response. I don't consciously think I should have to worry about niggers on the other side of the planet but I can't stop feeling a bit bad.

But I take your point, most people probably aren't as considerate.

Actually yeah, I do. As I do for animals living a shitty life for our meat production. It's an emotional response. I don't consciously think I should have to worry about niggers on the other side of the planet but I can't stop feeling a bit bad.

But I take your point, most people probably aren't as considerate.
its a sad world we live in unfortunately

In reality they don't give a shit about suffering of others, that is one of the requirements of being a normie NPC is to be able to tune out any injustices going on in the world.

In reality they don't give a shit about suffering of others, that is one of the requirements of being a normie NPC is to be able to tune out any injustices going on in the world.
I see :feelswhere:

Yes, you can see they even only pretend to care about $(CURRENT_THING) because it's popular and will get them clout/social brownie points.
And even then, the most any of these normies will do is spam a few photos/messages on soycial media or change their profile picture for a week.

Normies don't give a single shit about any injustice that doesn't personally happen to them, that's how they remain bluepilled and happy-go-lucky about life.

Quote men do not so much hate an evil doer or evil itself as they hate the man who calls evil

However, blackpilled chads and foids will always feel a bit guilty about their privilege.
if they really felt guilty they wouldn't have treated me and many others so badly. they have no remorse what so ever. they enjoy their privilege and to say otherwise is gigacope

Thinking foids feel bad for incels is giga-copium. However, I agree that the spread of the blackpill does ruin their fun just a little. As more men get blackpilled through constant rejection, there will be a rising level of animosity that displays itself through decreased simping, higher passive-aggressiveness, and the occassional ERcel.

The only thing blackpill ruins is your feeble brain, let's be honest here.

yes this is one of the reasons why normies SEETHE at the blackpill. i call it success laundering. they like to think their success is entirely their own, and other peoples failures entirely their own, and not owing to circumstance. its their justification for things like private property too. its stupid because it assumes linear causality.

yes this is one of the reasons why normies SEETHE at the blackpill. i call it success laundering. they like to think their success is entirely their own, and other peoples failures entirely their own, and not owing to circumstance. its their justification for things like private property too. its stupid because it assumes linear causality.
Yes!

if that makes you feel better