Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

With religion collapsing, foids celebrate the new age of globohomo, drag fags, pedos and zoophiles

They'll keep cheering as long as the establishment continues to keep giving them unlimited privileges and allows them to keep being whores with 0 restriction. Wait until it becomes misogynist to suggest women can't just kill fully developed fetuses a week away from their expected birth date, they're already pretty much on their way to manufacturing consent for that. Foids and kikes mutually benefit, and all the way they'll keep preaching about how we have to do this to dismantle the "patriarchy" until society collapses or men become cucked enough to not be able to protest at all. :feelskek:

My hate for these creatures grows by the second

God, please, if you're there, nuke this degenerate shithole civilization.

Funny how their idea of "oppression" is not having men pay for their poor decisions and outlawing misogyny so when you whine about it or complain about your new vaginal overlords then go to jail. When the pendulum swings the other way do not show any compassion remember this shit. Also pls explain to me how foids are not a fifth column.

Last edited:
free gibs for women what else is new

Funny how their idea of "oppression" is not having men pay for their poor decisions and outlawing misogyny so when you whine about it or complain about your new vaginal overlords then go to jail. When the pendulum swings the other way do not show any compassion remember this shit. Also pls explain to me how foids are not a fifth column.