Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting With majority of females it requires for man to have fuckboy or cuck mentality

Idotms

Idotms

Virgin not incel
★★★★★
Even if possible for nearcel men to sexually get closer to females, for it to become affair, even if short, requirement is of having mentality of not caring about her past and even present sexual actions with another men or even possibilities of having them. So for man to be fuckboy who fucks and dumps ejaculational holes, and doesnt give a shit who else uses same hole, or cuck, who accepts it as "women freedom and enpowernemnt". And so I, as romantic and unable to be fuckboy, but also honorable man and unable to become cuck, am doomed to search for good waifu, not defiled by sexual touch of another men. Anyway, way of fuckboy (still considerable, atleast theoretically, while way of cuck - absolutely out of question), ir too hard for me). Pretty whores blet, take action, take your panties off, and climb on my dick and help to become fuckboy (ugly foids stay away, I do not consent to be raped by you)

i hate women

Another high IQ thread from @Napoleon de Geso

Yeah, in 21 gynocentric century you are either the bull or the cuck.