Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting With highschool being over, all hopes of accending are gone

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
I'm just starting to realize that with highschool being over, I'm not going to come into daily contact with foids anymore. Noone on tinder wants to go on a date, and I won't even be able to meet foids in real life anymore. This makes it impossible to ask a foid out.

Cope or rope now

I'm just starting to realize that with highschool being over, I'm not going to come into daily contact with foids anymore. Noone on tinder wants to go on a date, and I won't even be able to meet foids in real life anymore. This makes it impossible to ask a foid out.
tyring to date in the real world and even running PUA game is importan in my opinion. if it works, you ascend, if you fail, you know the truth.

School being cancelled for the rest of the year is lifefuel tbh, don't have to have the fake hope that one of these foids will fall in love with you

tyring to date in the real world and even running PUA game is importan in my opinion. if it works, you ascend, if you fail, you know the truth.
Where do I even meet these foids? I'm considering going to university just so I can give it one last effort to ascend.
Th
School being cancelled for the rest of the year is lifefuel tbh, don't have to have the fake hope that one of these foids will fall in love with you
Sadly, that was one of my main coping mechanisms. Now its like my brain fully knows it's over.

I have only one more year of highschool. I guess I still have a chance.
Where do I even meet these foids? I'm considering going to university just so I can give it one last effort to ascend.

Go to university or go on snap

I have only one more year of highschool. I guess I still have a chance.
Try fashionmaxxing. It is seen as a MAJOR cope on this forum, but most girls won't even touch a guy with shit clothes. If you fashionmaxx and foids still despise you, than you truly know it's over.

i've tried in bars, clubs, cringy approaches in the park, people in my university classes, people in clubs. Girls in my social circle, girls with the same special interests. It sucks since you have to put yourself out there, but you will never truly get from hope to cope without trying. No dice, but at least I know it's over.

Try fashionmaxxing. It is seen as a MAJOR cope on this forum, but most girls won't even touch a guy with shit clothes. If you fashionmaxx and foids still despise you, than you truly know it's over.

I wear the same thing most chads wear in my school. Its your face that makes clothes look good not how expensive they are.

I wear the same thing most chads wear in my school. Its your face that makes clothes look good not how expensive they are.
Atleast you tried, some cels on this forum completly disregard clothing which makes it impossible to ascend. But you are right, the face is what makes clothing look good.
i've tried in bars, clubs, cringy approaches in the park, people in my university classes, people in clubs. Girls in my social circle, girls with the same special interests. It sucks since you have to put yourself out there, but you will never truly get from hope to cope without trying. No dice, but at least I know it's over.
Fuck. I'm going to roll the dice and go to university with hopes of ascending. Inb4 I'm still on this forum in 5 years.

Atleast you tried, some cels on this forum completly disregard clothing which makes it impossible to ascend. But you are right, the face is what makes clothing look good.

Fuck. I'm going to roll the dice and go to university with hopes of ascending. Inb4 I'm still on this forum in 5 years.

I tried looksmaxxing my first 2 years of highschool and nothing changed. Once you’re here you stay forever bro.

try reddit meet ups

Cope. you were never going to ascend anyway unless youre a fakecel

Cope. you were never going to ascend anyway unless youre a fakecel
As of right now, I'm an incel. I'm obviously going to be trying to ascend. The moment I ascend, if ever, I'm immidiatly leaving this forum.

You can always rope

Sucks for me because I won't get to see the one foid who didn't totally look at me with disgust in the hallways anymore

Last edited:
We have been sent straight to old age. Its so fucking over

As of right now, I'm an incel. I'm obviously going to be trying to ascend. The moment I ascend, if ever, I'm immidiatly leaving this forum.
Also how old are you? I'm guessing 17 or 18

Not being around foids is great, I don't have a constant reminder that everyone is able to interact with them normally but me

Definitely go to university dunno where you live but here in Spain foids lose it at 19 yrs average, and you don't want to spend those years neeting or wageslaving (yet). You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Brutal, the chances are closing down