Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

With fakeup, 100 matches a day on Tinder. Without fakeup...

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★

also 100 matches a day on Tinder. Maybe even more because she looks more accessible.

She looks fine without makeup, I don't understand why some women think they need to have 200 layers of foundation to look good

I understand if she had acne scars or if she wasn't that conventionally attractive but she is??

Its so weird seeing a woman's eyes without tons of makeup.

She looks fine without makeup, I don't understand why some women think they need to have 200 layers of foundation to look good

I understand if she had acne scars or if she wasn't that conventionally attractive but she is??
Its so weird seeing a woman's eyes without tons of makeup.
Ngl without makeup a lot of women just look like low T men. If she got a male haircut she’d look androgynous

Unlimited smv because of simps. She smv mogs everyone in here.

she looks like a troon :feelswhat::feelswhat:

Ngl without makeup a lot of women just look like low T men. If she got a male haircut she’d look androgynous
Yeah, they accentuate the high e features with makeup. Short haired girls always reminded me of boys.

I mean she is cute without makeup, I would definitely take her out for a nice sit-down dinner. But with makeup she is absolutely banging according to conventional beauty standards. If men had makeup that would make us taller, do you think any of us wouldn't use it pretty much 24/7?

I like women better without makeup. We are obsessed with looking perfect, the mirror must be the worst invention we ever made

she looks cute lmao. while with makeup she looks like a generic slag. holes are disgusting

it's amazing how different they look with and without make up.:feelshaha:

I prefer the clean one