Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious With everything getting cancelled or taken down due to the riots, I feel like this forum is going to get taken down soon.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I mean for christ's sake, Disney is redesigning Splash Mountain to be less "racist" and a band called the Dixie Chicks took the dixie out of their name to not be "racists".

This forum has been up and running for nearly three years. It won't get shut down.
At least not by authority figures. If anything, it will be administrator that decides to put the forum in a coffin.

I'm worried about that shit too.

The next false flag could be REALLY REALLY BAD

I don't know. They've been attacking everything lately.
@SergeantIncel made sure at the beginning to move it towards a secure web host, as in, outside of the US, or any country where they have cucked cyber laws. This site is untouchable, only he can nuke it if he wants to. I think we will have a few years left before he becomes tired of it.

I don't know. They've been attacking everything lately.
That's what they always do, they just need an excuse. First it was the Joker movie and threats of incel terrorism. Now its BLM bullshit.

Too bad, for some reason this is the most I socialize with anyone. I don't know why but other forums just don't do it for me.

@SergeantIncel made sure at the beginning to move it towards a secure web host, as in, outside of the US, or any country where they have cucked cyber laws. This site is untouchable, only he can nuke it if he wants to. I think we will have a few years left before he becomes tired of it.
We may have to ens up moving to Tor....

Nah it still gets ddosed, soys will try to take away the ddos protection.

That's what they always do, they just need an excuse. First it was the Joker movie and threats of incel terrorism. Now its BLM bullshit.
Even if he does I’m sure he could find someone else to be a mod in his place

What did Disney do?

what in the fuck does blm have to do with incels? :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

What did Disney do?
Their ride Splash Mountain has been called racist because the film it's based on had slaves in it. So now they're going to redo the ride to be less racist.

I don't know what I would do if this forum was taken down permanently

Would hate to lose my 30k posts

There's no canceling our ugliness.

That’s relieving to hear. Looks like the fbi cucks won’t be able to take it down. Pretty sure he won’t nuke it for about a few years.
I don't know what I would do if this forum was taken down permanently
I would probably rope :feelsrope:

We're not run by twitter or reddit or some liberal shit so we wont get taken down like that unless we get hacked or some shit. Pretty sure most normies don't even know what .co is too