Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel With artificial wombs and gene editing technology, we can all be the ultimate gigachad without anyone mogging anyone else.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★

Also hitman blood money is my second favorite game ever

we need more advancements here!
Trillions invested in climate change but only a measly few billion invested in biotechnology of artificial wombs and gene editing. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Feminazis and lefties will never allow that.

Also hitman blood money is my second favorite game ever
I could never get behind Blood Money. Played it a few times and didn't like it. Didn't like the disjointed story nor the easy final missions.

Feminazis and lefties will never allow that.
Jews can help us out here. They are high IQ in propaganda so they can convince feminists to get behind this. :feelsthink::feelsthink: @Copexodius Maximus

Jews can help us out here. They are high IQ in propaganda so they can convince feminists to get behind this. :feelsthink::feelsthink: @Copexodius Maximus
I think China or some other country doing it will probably make it impossible for other countries to want to be left behind (unless they are suicidal).

But then being Chad is worthless because if everybody is Chad, then nobody is Chad

Probably only richfags will be able to use CRISPR peons and middle class joes will be stuck in the genetic dead end cycle of suffering

We will create a super race of 6’4 A10 giga chads

If everyone is gigachad then no one is gigachad.

It's not, If all men look like chad, then all women would be equally attracted to all the men, and since there are more young males than females, many gigachads would still end up imcel.

Trillions invested in climate change but only a measly few billion invested in biotechnology of artificial wombs and gene editing. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Fucking true :yes: :yes:

Foid brains would short circuit. Seriously if every man looked the same how would they behave? Fascinating question.