Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel With all of Animecel2D's posts 100 children in Africa could ascend from greyceldom

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
This is tyranny

Last edited:
In Africa every 60 seconds a minute passes.....

@Animecel2D what do you have to say for yourself?

The poor children of Zabbaleen...

I think he might be the user with the most posts on this forum. I have yet to find someone with more posts

deliver those nigglets from greyceldom now!

Ngl I wouldnt waste one post on some sex-haver's nigger spawn. 50k isnt even that much when you think in human terms. That's like the population of a small city. A population created by having sex with a woman and splooging into her womb 50k+ times, an experience my mind can not fathom. :feelsbadman:

Whenever I start thinking in big numbers I just imagine how massive the human population is and the sheer amount of fucking required to make that happen, and somehow I managed to miss out on it :feelsrope:

he's a communist

I'm gonna reach 2000 and still be teal jfl I'm gonna completel skip light green. I should be light green now

No posts for your face

Sorry, no can do. This software is property of the federal bureau of investigation.
ok send it to @TheSecondComing then he ticks the requirments