Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News With 18 cases still undecided, the U.S. Supreme Court schedules decision days next week

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
As many of you know, I’ve been following the current U.S. Supreme Court term very closely.

Panorama of United States Supreme Court Building at Dusk

After a conference among the justices this Thursday, the Court added two additional decision days to its calendar. On the 21st and 23rd of June (next Tuesday and Thursday), starting from 10 a.m. ET, the Court will release several opinions from cases argued this term. So with less than three weeks to go before the current U.S. Supreme Court term ends, here are the 18 cases that the justices have yet to decide, ordered by the date of oral argument:
  1. New York State Rifle & Pistol Association v. Bruen—Second Amendment, guns (Decided June 23rd)
  2. Becerra v. Empire Health Foundation—Administrative law, healthcare
  3. Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization—Fourteenth Amendment, abortion
  4. United States v. Taylor—Criminal law, Hobbs Act robbery (Decided June 21st)
  5. Carson v. Makin—First Amendment, religious freedom (Decided June 21st)
  6. Concepcion v. United States—Criminal law, federal sentencing
  7. West Virginia v. Environmental Protection Agency—Administrative law, environment
  8. Marietta Memorial Hospital Employee Health Benefit Plan v. DaVita—Insurance, Medicare (Decided June 21st)
  9. Ruan v. United States—Criminal law, illegal drug prescriptions
  10. Berger v. North Carolina Conference of the NAACP—Representation, Voter IDs (Decided June 23rd)
  11. Torres v. Texas Department of Public Safety—War Powers, veterans’ rights
  12. United States v. Washington—Intergovernmental immunity, workers’ compensation (Decided June 21st)
  13. Vega v. Tekoh—Civil rights, Miranda (Decided June 23rd)
  14. Nance v. Ward—Eighth Amendment, death penalty (Decided June 23rd)
  15. Kennedy v. Bremerton School District—First Amendment, religious freedom
  16. Shoop v. Twyford—All Writs Act, death penalty (Decided June 21st)
  17. Biden v. Texas—Administrative law, “remain in Mexico” policy
  18. Oklahoma v. Castro-Huerta—Indian law, state jurisdiction
Indirectly or directly, many of the Court’s decisions have a monumental impact on American life. But this term, there are only two remaining cases that most normies will care about. Hint: they are highlighted. There will undoubtedly be an expanded police presence in Washington, D.C. later this month, especially after a left-wing SJW terrorist attempted to assassinate Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

Well, we’re all hoping that this is it. The U.S. Supreme Court is poised to strike not one but two massive blows at the SJW agenda. I’m simply giddy at the prospect of more gun violence and more femoids dying from coat-hanger abortions. Get ready for the seething of the soys. It will be the triggering of a lifetime. I honestly just can’t wait.

In the meantime, I’d be happy to talk about these cases.

Last edited:
I bet you're gonna pin this and no one's gonna give a shit.

As many of you know, I’ve been following the current U.S. Supreme Court term very closely.

View attachment 627799

After a conference among the justices this Thursday, the Court added two additional decision days to its calendar. On the 21st and 23rd of June (next Tuesday and Thursday), starting from 10 a.m. ET, the Court will release several opinions from cases argued this term. So with less than three weeks to go before the current U.S. Supreme Court term ends, here are the 18 cases that the justices have yet to decide, ordered by the date of oral argument:
  1. New York State Rifle & Pistol Association v. Bruen—Second Amendment, guns
  2. Becerra v. Empire Health Foundation—Administrative law, healthcare
  3. Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization—Fourteenth Amendment, abortion
  4. United States v. Taylor—Criminal law, Hobbs Act robbery
  5. Carson v. Makin—First Amendment, religious freedom
  6. Concepcion v. United States—Criminal law, federal sentencing
  7. West Virginia v. Environmental Protection Agency—Administrative law, environment
  8. Marietta Memorial Hospital Employee Health Benefit Plan v. DaVita—Insurance, Medicare
  9. Ruan v. United States—Criminal law, illegal drug prescriptions
  10. Berger v. North Carolina Conference of the NAACP—Representation, Voter IDs
  11. Torres v. Texas Department of Public Safety—War Powers, veterans’ rights
  12. United States v. Washington—Intergovernmental immunity, workers’ compensation
  13. Vega v. Tekoh—Civil rights, Miranda
  14. Nance v. Ward—Eighth Amendment, death penalty
  15. Kennedy v. Bremerton School District—First Amendment, religious freedom
  16. Shoop v. Twyford—All Writs Act, death penalty
  17. Biden v. Texas—Administrative law, “remain in Mexico” policy
  18. Oklahoma v. Castro-Huerta—Indian law, state jurisdiction
Indirectly or directly, many of the Court’s decisions have a monumental impact on American life. But this term, there are only two remaining cases that most normies will care about. Hint: they are highlighted. There will undoubtedly be an expanded police presence in Washington, D.C. later this month, especially after a left-wing SJW terrorist attempted to assassinate Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

Well, we’re all hoping that this is it. The U.S. Supreme Court is poised to strike not one but two massive blows at the SJW agenda. I’m simply giddy at the prospect of more gun violence and more femoids dying from coat-hanger abortions. Get ready for the seething of the soys. It will be the triggering of a lifetime. I honestly just can’t wait.

In the meantime, I’d be happy to talk about these cases.
Can you give a breakdown on these 18 cases and why they are monumental to American life? Don't even need a breakdown, just why they are impactful

Could you tell me which cases of those 18's are the most important for politics in America?

For example which will decide that globohomo will be stopped or other shit like that

YOU SHOULD BOLD'D THE CASES WHICH ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT FOR GLOBOHOMO TO WIN OR LOSE

YOU SHOULD BOLD'D THE CASES WHICH ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT FOR GLOBOHOMO TO WIN OR LOSE
Dobbs; court decides whether they will overturn Roe and allow states to ban abortion

NYSRPA; court decides whether the Second Amendment extends to concealed carry in addition to carrying firearms within one's home, limiting blue states' ability to decide where and when people can carry their guns

Update June 22nd:

SCOTUS decided 5 cases yesterday, 13 more decisions to go this term.

Update June 22nd:

SCOTUS decided 5 cases yesterday, 13 more decisions to go this term.
Were any of the decisions good for us?

Were any of the decisions good for us?
Depends where you stand on specific political and social issues. Can you be more specific?

Me, I'm just waiting for the soys to seethe.

Update June 23rd:

SCOTUS decided 4 cases today, 9 more to go.

Bruen ruling was significant.