Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Witcher 3 is the most garbage game ever

Am85006

Am85006

Behold the "EMPEROR"
-
It's absolutely sucks and it is a complete joke the fuck do people even like this game the story is meh
It just sucks genuinely also it's an rpg meaning you'll always be capped by your level .

The only thing I like about this game is the witcher contracts that's it and yeah it's beautiful graphics .
I don't know why people went crazy over this game gta 5 is better than this shit and rdr2 aswell

I’ve only played Witcher 2 and gave it up after a few hours tbh

I’ve only played Witcher 2 and gave it up after a few hours tbh
Bro if you wanna enjoy gaming play Batman Arkham , gta,hitman and other games leave this shit

never played any game except gta metin2 csgo lol

@thespanishcel thoughts

yeah i bought it because of the reviews and it seems a little boring

Truecel trait: you've only played flash and retro games your whole life because your parents didn't buy you consoles or any games :feelsbadman:

cope it's a great game with so many good quests. the Gwent minigame alone is worth it. you probably don't have the attention span for long rpg games

cope it's a great game with so many good quests. the Gwent minigame alone is worth it. you probably don't have the attention span for long rpg games
Bruh the rpg concept sucks your will always lose no matter the skill cause you're capped at a certain level and the story is meh .

Truecel trait: you've only played flash and retro games your whole life because your parents didn't buy you consoles or any games :feelsbadman:
Torrent theory

Neither mine this pc is built by my hard earned money

arkham series was giga based, GTA too. I have witcher 3 installed but havent got to it yet
Arkham series and gta are life saving games
I don't like witcher because of crappy story and rpg mechanics

I don't like witcher 3, but it obviously isn't the "most garbage game ever".
Nice try triggering people, nice shitpost.

yeah its shit i dropped it after few hours

I havent played Witcher 3 much but lets be honest here for a moment.

The game is far from trash. Its a top tier AAA title with great lore, characters, gameplay and mechanics. The graphics, sound, and environment/setting are certainly no joke either.

I get that you dont like the game but something you dont like doesnt auto become trash. The game has many accolodes and a big fanbase in the gaming industry for a reason.

Flash is not supported anymore.

It's overhyped but it's really just your average western fantasy RPG with green grass and zombies that aren't called zombies but that's essentially what they are.

The Witcher 2 had more interesting combat IMO and felt like it required some actual skill. Not just a watered down dark souls system.

Another truecel trait: you didn't know how to pirate games properly
It's very easy, just download a repack from one of the trusted sites, launch the installer and play once it's done. Barely any more difficult compared to buying it

Almost EVERY open world game turns out to be overrated trash. Normalfags always love to hype every open world garbage game that comes out and they're all the same boring cinematic trash with shit gameplay like the Witcher and RDR2.

Just like the Fallout games, mediocre at best.

Do you want a cool hack n´slash ?
- Play Dragon Age Origins, or Dragon´s Dogma.

When I first played in 2018 I didn’t like it much. But when I returned to the game in 2021 I enjoyed the combat alot and found the story very interesting.