Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Wishing rape on criminals in prison is hypocritical and retarded

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Society claims to be anti rape and wants to stop rape yet when a criminal like a sex offender or killer or whatever goes to prison they all say “i hOpE tHeY gEt RaPeD iN pRiSoN”. First of all you’re cucked because you’re fantasizing about a man penetrating another man’s anus and additionally you’re literally saying that not all rape is bad and that some rape is good. You’re actually just as sick as the rapist

Society is against rape of FOIDS.

They celebrate when it happens to men.

Big difference.

Prison rape isn't much a thing in the UK luckily. Otherwise I'd have an asshole the size of Spain. But very true. Ironic how "muh rape culture" but a minor infraction, people allude to wanting said MALE to get raped in prison.
You’ve been to prison?
Society is against rape of FOIDS.

They celebrate when it happens to men.

Big difference.
They’d wish rape on female criminals but we don’t hear about female criminals

I bet when a male prison guard rapes female inmates they all lose their minds

I bet when a male prison guard rapes female inmates they all lose their minds
and if they rape a male inmate who cares apparently

and if they rape a male inmate who cares apparently
No its not only "who cares". Normies will encourage this behaviour. They celebrate everytime a male is raped in prison. Apparently that is justice to them

I wrote about this just a few days ago.

One thing that I find fascinating is how normies and cucks -- many of whom claim to be liberals -- implicitly endorse the idea of prison rape. It is not uncommon to hear "don't drop the soap" jokes in reference to a person who has been convicted of certain crimes -- domestic abuse, child sexual abuse, et cetera. Others don't go as far as to support sexual violence, but they generally praise physical violence in prison, perpetuated not by the state but by other inmates.

Some normies are somehow under the impression that physical and sexual assault in correctional facilities are a normatively desirable element of the criminal justice system. Considering that such assaults increase the risk of recidivism by undermining institutional authority and prisoners' mental health, you would think that these same normies would generally endorse a conception of prisons as tightly controlled and secure environments.

Indeed, I am not entirely sure why someone who ostensibly supports human rights and civil liberties would make exceptions for their principles in the case of, say, alleged or convicted rapists. In any case, those sanctimonious individuals lose any credibility when they next claim to hold the moral high ground.

No its not only "who cares". Normies will encourage this behaviour. They celebrate everytime a male is raped in prison. Apparently that is justice to them
they're sadistic
I wrote about this just a few days ago.
i forgot about that thread

"he deserves to get raped for raping someone, but rape is still wrong

This
Literally this
You deserve some gold kind strangerino

they're sadistic

For a developed country in the colloquial "West", the United States has a pretty shit criminal justice system. I mean, it is just fucking depressing to look at.

Burgercels have the highest incarceration rate in the world and it clearly isn't working.

Life in prison isn't supposed to be cushy but subpar living standards are clearly counterproductive; especially when applied to individuals who are in pretrial detention (who theoretically are entitled to the presumption of innocence).

This the second thread

Some more than others. The two I went too, they weren't max sec. Violence was occasional but more so with the utter assholes, unstable twats, and untrustworthy pricks. Keep yourself to yourself, keep an understanding, even work if needed and you can rot your sentence out fine. I spent most of mine watching channel 4, fucked off heroin. It was debilitatingly boring but worked I guess.

I didn't get a lot of trouble. The screws there weren't as bad as the police themselves. Max sec would be different, I met a few people there that spent some time in some for simple offences merely due to their locality in the past. Some I doubted though. They seemed much too naive to have managed it.
Were there sex offenders in there?

There were in both yes. It seemed to vary in both though. Whether they were allowed in the GP. Some were kept in NONCE wing, especially in the second. The first though, some were just let into GP and screws would sometimes let some inmates know beforehand. They got a kick in. Mauled to fuck and then would be transferred to a new block.
So they got beaten up?

Yes. Sex offenders, especially towards children, aren't really liked in prisons. Honestly I fully believe a good chunk of the people that involve themselves in battering these people don't actually give a shit about the crime. It's just opportunity. A free pass to fuck someone up and no one cares, and to even be heralded as a hero for doing so. I've taken my part in it before I'll admit. If you flat out refused you'd just be labeled as a nonce sympathiser or some shit. It's an unwritten rule.
So you beat up a few just so you don’t get beat up for being a “nonce sympathizer”? Did you have to kill any?

and aren’t sex offenders sometimes more safe in lower security prisons?

No I've never killed anyone directly. It's more an unwritten rule. Get in on it. Or why else wouldn't you? And yes. That's why NONCE wings exist.
I’ve heard that if you’re in the general population of a low security prison as a nonce you’ll get simply ostracized because those prisons aren’t as violent but in medium security you’ll either be beaten up or bullied. I think most sex offenders go to medium

Yeah it's not common in non-max for violence to hit. But if let into GP, some will occasionally get their shit kicked in. I was in prison just under 4 years so enough time to see it happen a few times. Anything else was general scraps. There are some inmates that only know violence though, and live off it. It's ironic. Some inmates in max sec are only there because it's local. And yet some lower sec prisons house prisoners who's only intention is to punch the door till their knuckles bleed and the cartridge is split.
Do any sex offenders get simply ostracized or harassed?

Yes ofc. Although you can get hostility from anything. In a prison, sex offences are almost a free pass to fuck with people. Especially if they're new and have no one else in there to back them. Sometimes in prisons you'll have people who are blood related though, usually, not a great idea to be hostile there because it branches. But they're rarely in that category anyway. Depending on the prison, the area and the people there, such people have a varying time. By most, they're not liked at all.

But like I said, I'm sure a lot of the inmates don't actually give a shit so much. To them it's just a view the subscribe too and hell, it's a free pass to hate someone and fuck with them. Which is what humans do anyway. Prison or not
i do think the idea that all sex offenders get raped and killed and beaten is an exaggeration. i bet some are just harassed or ostracized and that's about it. don't you think it's an exaggeration to say that all of them are raped or killed?

It's a USA thing as far as I know. Rapes, eh, you're more likely to get raped in the UK by a sorter or debt collector outside of prison tbh. It doesn't really happen in UK prisons. And if it does, it's very, very rare. A beating would suffice. Rape just wouldn't go down well here. Lots of inmates love a reason to hurt someone, and raping someone would make you, in their eyes, a 'faggot' and you'd get eyes on you for it. US and UK prisons differ a lot
But are some sex offenders never beaten violently and are instead just harassed or ostracized or avoided by inmates? Sorry I repeat questions I have that issue sometimes

do murderers all deserve the death penalty?

What do school bullies deserve as punishment?

do murderers all deserve the death penalty?

What do school bullies deserve as punishment?
I guess bullying?
Ahh, that's more clear. Some perhaps, it really depends on themselves or if they know anyone. I know if someone's built to fuck and basically not going to get taken by most, people will usually leave them alone if they don't talk or involve themselves. If they have people there to back them too, whole different story, but that's more bordering prisons that I've never been too. I can't really speak about max-sec a lot because I've never been there. If I had have been, I'd still be there. The conditions vary though, reasons, locality, the prison, the inmates, the reason for being there, the competence of the staff and the prison, the tension at the time, opportunity, an individuals weakness or lack thereof, the location. I could go on. There's no clear cut rules for it all.
I don’t think sex offenders go to a max unless they are a murderer because I’ve noticed many sex offenders go to medium security prisons.

I think sex offenders who are big and strong probably won’t get bullied/attacked too much in prison

Lifefuel if foid gets prison raped

Couldn't have said it better myself, lmao. These are the same people that think the death penalty is wrong until they actually hear a news story on a killer's modus operandi

Last edited:
Couldn't have said it better myself, lmao. These are the same people that think the death penalty is wrong until they actually hear a news story on a killer's modus operandi
Many people who oppose the death penalty make exceptions 90% of the time

You're right of course Edmund, but Clown World™, has never been a place that could ever maintain logical or moral consistency.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back