Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Wished we could protest like the Frenchistan

French men wont do shit no matter how "m-muh far wight" they turn. Like Copexidus said, this is a country where the women are such vapid WHORES that the government banned parenity tests. If these french fucks can't even control their women, what the fuck makes you think they can do anything to the nigs and nafris?
I mean yeah they really can’t do much. The most they’ll do is vote foid Trump (Le Pen) into power next time, and as Italy has shown the world, that will do absolutely jackshit to fix anything

I mean yeah they really can’t do much.
Exactly, so it's cringe and laughable when keyboard warriors on here or /pol/ or tiktok say "uprising soon! we will kill shitskins soon!".
The most they’ll do is vote foid Trump (Le Pen) into power next time
To quote prophet Muhammad, "any nation that makes a woman it's ruler is doomed to failure"
and as Italy has shown the world, that will do absolutely jackshit to fix anything
It's funny because there are still faggots online simping for her for her "no mosques policy", as if italians themselves dont already look like sand niggers anyways

French men wont do shit no matter how "m-muh far wight" they turn. Like Copexidus said, this is a country where the women are such vapid WHORES that the government banned parenity tests. If these french fucks can't even control their women, what the fuck makes you think they can do anything to the nigs and nafris?

It's funny because there are still faggots online simping for her for her "no mosques policy", as if italians themselves dont already look like sand niggers anyways
Cherry picking bs

Exactly, so it's cringe and laughable when keyboard warriors on here or /pol/ or tiktok say "uprising soon! we will kill shitskins soon!".
Tiktok especially is full of larpers
To quote prophet Muhammad, "any nation that makes a woman it's ruler is doomed to failure"
I remember seeing that he made a lot of statements compatible with the blackpill jfl
It's funny because there are still faggots online simping for her for her "no mosques policy"
In spite of whatever lip service she gave Italy is still importing thousands of sands, curries, etc. every day
as if italians themselves dont already look like sand niggers anyways
South Italians do but not North. South Italians and Sicilians have sandnigga admixture which is why they look like that

You want to be uggo so bad but you're such an embarrassing loser
Nah, i’m my own self.

I am Il Duce- hence by my avi.

You’re just very easy to insult due to your repetitive arguments which have no base

C'est la vie! Let it burn

Nah, i’m my own self.

I am Il Duce- hence by my avi.

You’re just very easy to insult due to your repetitive arguments which have no base
Lmao look at this corny bird shit

I hope france is burned to the ground by chimping sandniggers, the deserve everything that is coming to them and more those degenerate scumbags

Cherry picking bs
I could give you 100 more examples. Let's not cope here. Italiana do indeed resemble arabs alot
Almost everyone in the world is right wing compared to the West.
Yeah I guess so
Tiktok especially is full of larpers
Most right wingers are larpers
I remember seeing that he made a lot of statements compatible with the blackpill jfl

In spite of whatever lip service she gave Italy is still importing thousands of sands, curries, etc. every day
Yep and this is why I can tell there will be no "heckin based white ethnostate uprising" anytime soon. Since you see so many peoppe acting like this italian woman is kicking out all of these brown people from Italy yet the edges thing I've seen her say is thay there will be no mosques in italy
South Italians do but not North. South Italians and Sicilians have sandnigga admixture which is why they look like that
Nah, plenty of north italians too, but obviously not by much. My uncle lives on the north west part of the country and no one cam tell he is a sand nigger. He has 2 kids with his Italian wife

1688565811889-png.801874

Attachments

• 1688565811889.png
    1688565811889.png
    252.1 KB · Views: 101
Nah, plenty of north italians too, but obviously not by much. My uncle lives on the north west part of the country and no one cam tell he is a sand nigger. He has 2 kids with his Italian wife
If he’s an immigrant I’m guessing he’s probably in some cosmopolitan city. Such places attract people from all over the country.

If he’s an immigrant I’m guessing he’s probably in some cosmopolitan city. Such places attract people from all over the country.
He's in milan

I hope france is burned to the ground by chimping sandniggers, the deserve everything that is coming to them and more those degenerate scumbags
Why do you hate the French that much ?

More factual & higher quality than your retarded racebait & “muh join date” posts.
Every word out of my mouth is truth. Every word out of a White's lips is automatically a lie. Even when it isnt

Every word out of my mouth is truth. Every word out of a White's lips is automatically a lie. Even when it isnt
Seems as if you’re deflecting & projecting- claiming that all you say is truth, yet all we say are lies.

Leftist Redditor argument.

Seems as if you’re deflecting & projecting- claiming that all you say is truth, yet all we say are lies.

Leftist Redditor argument.
The cum stains still uses terms like Leftist and rightest lmao

The cum stains still uses terms like Leftist and rightest lmao
Because those are political ideologies- I have a more objective & nuanced understanding of them than you do, Kike.

Did they really do that ?

@LeFrenchCel
I think it's something like if you are asked to do one but refuse to do it, law considers you automatically as the father and you have to give money to the foid.

Very cucked indeed.

I think it's something like if you are asked to do one but refuse to do it, law considers you automatically as the father and you have to give money to the foid.

Very cucked indeed.
@Copexodius Maximus

Because those are political ideologies- I have a more objective & nuanced understanding of them than you do, Kike.
You seem like you're actually 15. 100% a redditor the way you argue. Absolutely embarrassing. Your white brain couldn't comprehend shit

You seem like you're actually 15. 100% a redditor the way you argue. Absolutely embarrassing. Your white brain couldn't comprehend shit
So how are terms such as leftist & rightist redundant then? They still have relevance, though they bear different meanings.

Your Kike brain builds strawman arguments to attempt to make yourself seem as if you’re winning, but everyone can see through it.

This is all based, many of my fellow white boyos defend the cucked police and its a shame.
The police is a key element as to what keeps this clownworld soyciety on going. Attacking them is the only the right thing.
To bad none of the pigs have died yet

Another protest that is sposered by the j00s and puppet eliets. They are doing that so they can drive prices down for real estate, buy it for cheap, while in the same time bump consumer prices up for the regular people.

If the govermant wanted it could bring the army and police and shut this protest up very quickly, but they didn't, they let it happen with mininal resistance.

imaging burning down everything for George floyd and getting free shit

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O7av7nUB6s

one day we all could be the child.

In a way, I think this is good for the West to be totally brutalized by these shit. Skins it constantly supports if white people want to become what the native americans had experienced then by all means I just hope that the few survivors somebody would feel bad for and make reservations for whitey.

So how are terms such as leftist & rightist redundant then? They still have relevance, though they bear different meanings.

Your Kike brain builds strawman arguments to attempt to make yourself seem as if you’re winning, but everyone can see through it.
Leftist and rightest are normie terms created by whites and jews to keep the rest kf the sheep in check. You know this already tho, dont you kike

Leftist and rightest are normie terms created by whites and jews to keep the rest kf the sheep in check. You know this already tho, dont you kike
JFL- even Islamism can objectively be defined under a certain Right vs Left ideology.

How? That places is like 80% italian
It’s one of Italy’s most famous cities so it attracts people from all over the country. If he lived in a more rural area in North Italy that would give a better sample

Last edited:
could give you 100 more examples. Let's not cope here. Italiana do indeed resemble arabs alot
Total bs. Did you ever live in Italy? I do. For every arabic looking italian i could find 3-4 dinaric or nordic looking ones

Nah, plenty of north italians too
just no. Stop talking out of your ass. Most of pictures you posted are from southerners who look alien even compared to other southerners

Total bs. Did you ever live in Italy? I do. For every arabic looking italian i could find 3-4 dinaric or nordic looking ones
Show me where I said all italians look like Arabs? I simply said a fuck ton of them do, especially to me. FFS I have seen italians who were browner than me, and yes, I get that is due to how pale I am for an iraqi, but the point still stands

Yep and this is why I can tell there will be no "heckin based white ethnostate uprising" anytime soon. Since you see so many peoppe acting like this italian woman is kicking out all of these brown people from Italy yet the edges thing I've seen her say is thay there will be no mosques in italy
She is a zionist shill but anglocucks really think she is some ort of Mussolfoid

how me where I said all italians look like Arabs? I simply said a fuck ton of them do, especially to me. FFS I have seen italians who were browner than me, and yes, I get that is due to how pale I am for an iraqi, but the point still stands
Lots of them but genetically speaking italians are not even slightly arabic. Of course there have been influence through invasions but it's like saying lots of italians look perfectly nordic because of slavic/germanic invasions hence italy is "filled with nordics". That's just wrong. Italy simply has a very different population united maybe by mediterraneism and alpinoidism

Why white people like Rice and Curry
2AC5D2AD 0AB1 47D2 AD24 729666E4F92D

Very Low T and very unthreatening. No treat at all especially with regards to sexual competition. @starcrapoo

Lots of them but genetically speaking italians are not even slightly arabic. Of course there have been influence through invasions but it's like saying lots of italians look perfectly nordic because of slavic/germanic invasions hence italy is "filled with nordics". That's just wrong. Italy simply has a very different population united maybe by mediterraneism and alpinoidism
Whatever. Alot of them still look like me meaning they look non white. All the people I posted so far in fact look more ethnic than me jfl

View attachment 802943

Very Low T and very unthreatening. No treat at all especially with regards to sexual competition. @starcrapoo
Most western countries don’t import enough poor Indian and Chinese for this to be a problem. The only country that does, the UK, does have Indians sperg out on occasion. There was some India v Pakistan beef in the UK after a cricket game last year

View attachment 802943

Yep. Inversely, sands and blacks are threatening and a sexual threat to white men

Most western countries don’t import enough poor Indian and Chinese for this to be a problem. The only country that does, the UK, does have Indians sperg out on occasion. There was some India v Pakistan beef in the UK after a cricket game last year
Jfl Canada is full as fuck with indians and Chinese. So is Australia and new zealand