Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Wish me luck!

itsmemario

itsmemario

Banned
-
Follow up to this:
https://incels.is/threads/ask-a-chad-for-help.78249/
TLDR: I told a chad in my gym about the blackpill, he is trying to help me.
He invited me to a party tonight with his friends, besides him i will only know one other guy from gym. I'm nervous as fuck but i'll go. Any advice before i leave? Should i get drunk? How should i dress?

Drink alcohol to lower your inhibition and make you more social
Try to stay near chad and his friends to not appear like a friendless loser

idk what else to say I've never gone to a party

Don't get drunk, there is a likeliness you won't be able to get hard, just moderately consume alcohol. Also don't dress like a gamer.

He will push you down and kick your ass with his chad friends in front of stacies

Don't get drunk, there is a likeliness you won't be able to get hard, just moderately consume alcohol. Also don't dress like a gamer.
I don't think i will need to get hard, i would be happy if i can have a good time and maybe able to talk to a girl.

Hard to drink the good amount for me, i can't handle the alcohol well, i just fall asleep after a serten amount but i'm nervous without it.

Don't get too drunk before you go but definitely don't go sober, just try to talk to people and have a good time, don't worry about looking awkward or being out of place because you don't know anybody, people don't care, especially when drinking. Don't go with hopes of getting a girl or something, just try to have fun drinking

Whatever you do, do NOT talk about the blackpill, the jewish question, the deepstate or generally anything that goes against social norms and might confuse and offend normies.

He will push you down and kick your ass with his chad friends in front of stacies
Why would he do that?
Whatever you do, do NOT talk about the blackpill, the jewish question, the deepstate or generally anything that goes against social norms and might confuse and offend normies.
That is probably a wise idea

Don't expect to get laid, because you won't, and your desperation will be visible and annoying.

Just expect to socialize and have a good time. Talk to people, don't overdo it. Drink if other people drink.

Because he is nice enough to invite a virgin fag like me ?

Because it is a great chance to play wih a virgin fag so he can show off his mascunality to foids in party

Couple of shots of whiskey or something, if anyone messes with you go out swinging, no retreat; no surrender.

Because it is a great chance to play wih a virgin fag so he can show off his mascunality to foids in party
Yeah, he probably trained and talked with me for almost a year so he can humiliate me at a party.

Yeah, he probably trained and talked with me for almost a year so he can humiliate me at a party.

Yes.never trust chads and foids.good luck

Good luck. But dont have too high expectations