Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wish me luck.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Well, I messaged some girl I know in real life who lives in my town. I messaged her saying ‘If you ever want to cuddle with me let me know.’ in that exact wording. She has ignored the last 2 messages last year that I sent her but to be honest, if she doesn’t want to go near me in that type of way, I would rather that she just ignores a 3rd message in a row than straight up tell me that she doesn’t want to cuddle with me because hearing that would hurt. Not gonna lie, I’m pretty worried about the results but wish me luck. Some of you know that I’m into fat girls so I’m just gonna say that the girl I messaged is a fat girl and I heard fat girls can be really insecure to the point where they will be fair enough to give themselves up more easily than other girls. That’s not exactly why I find fat girls atrractive though, I just generally find them attractive. I’m expecting to be ignored again at this point.

From my experience, fat girls seem to have higher standards than normal.

I heard fat girls can be really insecure to the point where they will be fair enough to give themselves up more easily than other girls
no, man. It's this type of bluepilled thinking that creates the Juggernaut law

And before anyone tells me that I’m basically gonna fail, yeah, I think that too but just gonna give her one last shot to see if I can get lucky.

what was the convo like prior to this?

what was the convo like prior to this?
Just asking each other how we are doing but I started off the conversation. I then messaged her saying something like ‘I’m not as social in real life but always think ‘Wow, she is beautiful’ whenever I see you’ or something like that and she ignored the messsged then I sent her another message while I was drunk basically saying hi to her then that messsge got ignored and today I have sent another message implying that I want to cuddle with her like I mentioned in this thread.

Just asking each other how we are doing but I started off the conversation. I then messaged her saying something like ‘I’m not as social in real life but always think ‘Wow, she is beautiful’ whenever I see you’ or something like that and she ignored the messsged then I sent her another message while I was drunk basically saying hi to her then that messsge got ignored and today I have sent another message implying that I want to cuddle with her like I mentioned in this thread.
could've handled it a lot worse but you could've handled it better (not that it would've changed whether or not she would have been interested) gl either way tho

Stop giving puff n fresh validation, fatties are delusional in their own overestimated SMV due to getting hit on more than good looking foids as guys think they'll have an easier time landing a whale but this creates super picky bitches. I swear porkers have positive inclined body dysmorphia.

The girl is also a single mom so no idea if single moms are harder than other types of girls.
Stop giving puff n fresh validation, fatties are delusional in their own overestimated SMV due to getting hit on more than good looking foids as guys think they'll have an easier time landing a whale but this creates super picky bitches. I swear porkers have positive inclined body dysmorphia.
Oh well. Hope that it isn’t over.
could've handled it a lot worse but you could've handled it better (not that it would've changed whether or not she would have been interested) gl either way tho
Thanks man. I see your point.

Last edited:
Wish you luck, OP.

"if you want to cuddle with me let me know"

Lmao what :lul::lul::lul::lul: but Good luck OP

Do you really think she’s going to say yes to you or is this all just a big LARP? Fat chicks are the most stuck up of all foids.

Do you really think she’s going to say yes to you or is this all just a big LARP? Fat chicks are the most stuck up of all foids.
If I was making all that up, pretty should I would be able to make up something better than that. Not receiving female attention and getting sick of not receiving it can sometimes make you get to a point where you end up messaging a girl.... well.... shit like that.
I guess you're ascending then, enjoy yourself.
Thanks man but I’m not so 100% if I am.

Well, I messaged some girl I know in real life who lives in my town. I messaged her saying ‘If you ever want to cuddle with me let me know.’ in that exact wording. She has ignored the last 2 messages last year that I sent her but to be honest, if she doesn’t want to go near me in that type of way, I would rather that she just ignores a 3rd message in a row than straight up tell me that she doesn’t want to cuddle with me because hearing that would hurt.

Stop cucking yourself.

Stop cucking yourself.
I’m not gonna contact her again if I can’t get at least a cuddle or something like that. Pointless staying in contact with someone in real life of the opposite gender who isn’t willing to help you out with your loneliness. She has had sex in the past with her ex-boyfriend so I definitely deserve a cuddle at least because it isn’t too much to ask for someone who has done more than cuddling with a completely different person.

Last edited:
You a chubby chaser, Huh!

Good luck, brother.

Sorry to hear, OP.

so what happened ??