Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Wish i was dead so badly

1ken23

Greycel
Tried to rope last week I'm in psych ward now. Nothing to do all day, and I try not to use my phone a lot since I'm not allowed a fucking charger in my room, though at least I have it. Wtf do I have to live for if I'm so fucking ugly and am going to die alone this is retarded. I can't even rot at home since telling the psychologist here I want to kill myself probably added 2 weeks to my stay

i went to one too bro, for the same reason. good luck dont talk to foids and dont leave food behind (they check them)

Soyciety wants us to rope but won’t even let us :feelsrope:

Soyciety wants us to rope but won’t even let us :feelsrope:
I had the police come to my door numerous times threatening to throw me in a looney bin. I hate how sensitive people are in real life.

Tried to rope last week I'm in psych ward now. Nothing to do all day, and I try not to use my phone a lot since I'm not allowed a fucking charger in my room, though at least I have it. Wtf do I have to live for if I'm so fucking ugly and am going to die alone this is retarded. I can't even rot at home since telling the psychologist here I want to kill myself probably added 2 weeks to my stay
Any hot women?

Psychologist and counsellors care zero about u and well snitch all u confessions .

Being ugly is no reason to want to die.

How does one try to rope? foid behaviour.