Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Wish i was a saiyan

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
Wish I was a saiyan even a low class one could wipe this filthy planet of life I'd get a kick off watching people beg for they're life before blasting them into dust with my ki blast (in raging blast 2) theyd have to aknowledge me as a superior being I wouldn't spare anyone I'd mock and toy with peoples life's especially foids let them think I'm sparing them fly away only to shoot a blast right through they head god I wish I was a saiyan (in xenoverse 2)

I just want to grow blonde hair when I'm screaming like a retard for half an hour.

I just want to grow blonde hair when I'm screaming like a retard for half an hour.
I didn't say super saiyan just a normal saiyan even a low class could body the most ripped chad with ease

Yes...I also enjoy Dragon Ball deeply.

Moro1

Moro2

Moro3

Moro4

Moro5

Moro6

Moro7

Moro8

Moro9

Moro10

Moro11

Moro12

Having superpowers and destroying all life > everything else

I wish I had powers like that. If I did I would make myself emperor of the world. I would kill all fags and niggers in (gta 5). Put an end to globohomo/ would also put an end to all things that give women an edge like social media and onlyfans. I would have slaves but all women.