Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Wish I remained muslim and returned to my grandfathers house when I reached uni age

• Thread starter Deleted member 34031
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34031

Banned
-
Wish I remained muslim and when I reached age 18/19 I justt went to grandfathers hpuse at iraq and started University there.I would be in peace and satisfied with life and eventually one day for sure would find a family to marry their girl.Fuck this evil atheism,nihilism,blackpill and racism/selfishness of slav whites.I would be in so much peace......

It's not too late brozzer, Allah will forgive you, speak to your local imam

Why do you want to pass your genes brother? Why? Whites alredy are the true masters of this shit world and they see us as livestock and workforce,Why do you want to be another cog in the machine?

It's not too late brozzer, Allah will forgive you, speak to your local imam
Are there many imams in Eastern Europe? Outside of Albania and some of its neighbors, I mean.

Talk to your grandfather and an Imaam.

You were young and rebellious. I think they will forgive.

Why do you want to pass your genes brother? Why? Whites alredy are the true masters of this shit world and they see us as livestock and workforce,Why do you want to be another cog in the machine?
fuck off with that internalized self-hate and inferiority complex,its all effect of nazis eating your brain from inside and planting their ideas(which are product of twisting facts) to make you feel that way and talk the way you do regarding that subjec abd your view of your external phenotype

Last edited:
islam is a load a bollocks. that being said, its also the most ''based'' religion when it comes to dealing with foids,

Talk to your grandfather and an Imaam.

You were young and rebellious. I think they will forgive.
I dont believe in islam my man,Im convinced agnostic(uses to be atheist).My point is I wish I never came acroos all the atheist/religionThing and stayed muslim.If you get what I mean
Nah,I will just go deeper west, to londonistan or Almaniya

Last edited:
If your shit pigs didnt didnt invade and destroy iraq I msot likely wouldnt have been born here where I am
Tbf to us there wasn't much left to destroy. Blame the Jews, anyways: they were the ones that sicced us on you.

islam is a load a bollocks. that being said, its also the most ''based'' religion when it comes to dealing with foids,
Islam or christianity or other theological ideology that gives peace and comfort,do you even underatand what Im saying?Dont read everything literally ,think for a minute and try understanding what the writer wants to say
Tbf to us there wasn't much left to destroy. Blame the Jews, anyways: they were the ones that sicced us on you.
I dont blame you personally or any individual who is innocet,but you get my point.Actions have reaction,and if you do a wrong you have to somehow "undo" the destructions caused by that "wrong"(depenends wrong to whom ofcourse) decision

Last edited:
fuck off with that internalized self-hate and inferiority complex,its all effect of nazis eating your brain from inside and planting their ideas(which are product of twisting facts) to make you feel that way and talk the way you do regarding that subjec abd your view of your external phenotype

Well....i just wanted a tutorial mode life like my white cousin in cartel-land

Well....i just wanted a tutorial mode life like my white cousin in cartel-land
Change your country and your mindset regarding that subject,because some things arent factual reality(arent facts).They are just comparative(compared to a certain value they are higher or lover but if the higher value doesnt exist,then the lower value becomes highest-if there is comparasion possible in this matter) and twisting of facts and creating a lets say "evil" world view in which murder/torture/abuse of billions of people is justifed.That ideology regardless how much it has power in your country doesnt reduce its falsehood.And that ideology gets inside the neurons of your brain and makes you feel the way it/they want you to feel and starts eating you from the inside untill you either bow your head to them or just eleminate your existance.

I'm not muslim

Change your country and your mindset regarding that subject,because some things arent factual reality(arent facts).They are just comparative(compared to a certain value they are higher or lover but if the higher value doesnt exist,then the lower value becomes highest-if there is comparasion possible in this matter) and twisting of facts and creating a lets say "evil" world view in which murder/torture/abuse of billions of people is justifed.That ideology regardless how much it has power in your country doesnt reduce its falsehood.And that ideology gets inside the neurons of your brain and makes you feel the way it/they want you to feel and starts eating you from the inside untill you either bow your head to them or just eleminate your existance.

well...whites suffer too...some of their children are going to be food for the demiurge,Nobody is safe from this nauseating reality

well...whites suffer too...some of their children are going to be food for the demiurge,Nobody is safe from this nauseating reality
some individuals are born to suffer,some arent.Its either bad luck or there is more meaning to it and in our previous lives we did some negative things that we ended up here or well I dont know....

some individuals are born to suffer,some arent.Its either bad luck or there is more meaning to it and in our previous lives we did some negative things that we ended up here or well I dont know....

Theres no magic or reincarnation,Its just a big ancient cope bro,Its just causality.

Theres no magic or reincarnation,Its just a big ancient cope bro,Its just causality.
What if you are wrong?What if?If nothing is real then mayve everyrhing is real?What if everything is possible beyond invisible
with 100% certainty you cant say that,if there is 0,00001 chance then its possible that youre wrong

What if you are wrong?What if?If nothing is real then mayve everyrhing is real?What if everything is possible beyond invisible

with 100% certainty you cant say that,if there is 0,00001 chance then its possible that youre wrong

I dont care bro,I would be glad to leave this nauseating reality anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back