Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Wish I had you guys as friend irl

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I only b kinda friend with 1 incel guy irl but he's so bluepilled it's so cute. Guys a genius he's so caring and funny but he is Indian and ugly. He has fucking insane grades one of the best in his county.

He's been rejevted 3 or 4 times so far and he genuinely thinks things would be more different if he was more confident. He literally said that himself. Didnt wanna blackpill him tho he'll find out soon himself there's no way he doesn't.

Knowing a blackpilled person irl would be great. A real person. The place I live is full of autists and fags and its rich and chad n Stacy central I'm moving out as soon as possible I will live in the Incel House with my gs like drummer n my nigger colvin n my nigger thoughtfulcel and wetty1457 and pinkwell and mentalout and vip and venom and animecel and thesecondcooming and I cba to write anymore running out of mobile data too init

If i knew you in real life i'd probably kill you tbh.

I don't do well with people on my territory. But you're one of the cool ones here so maybe not

Capture

I don't talk much in person. Don't need more jokes on how my voice sound.

I don't do well with people on my territory. But you're one of the cool ones here so maybe not

View attachment 302866
U post many gorilla pics they seem to be all of different gorillas. can I see which one u r and see how much of a subhuman u rlly are. Maybe post it to looskmax cuz they don't allow face pics on here I don't think. Dunno if this rule applies to gorillas tho
I don't talk much in person. Don't need more jokes on how my voice sound.
Brutal voicepill. I have also been made fun of for my voice before irl

I would be a horrible friend

Irl Im really autistic, too shy to ever speak up

U post many gorilla pics they seem to be all of different gorillas. can I see which one u r and see how much of a subhuman u rlly are. Maybe post it to looskmax cuz they don't allow face pics on here I don't think. Dunno if this rule applies to gorillas tho
Here is a good depiction of how i really look in real life.

2020 06 26 10 46 11

Body

B8989beadaddc2d22ede75d25158850b

Yeah I wish I knew a blackpilled person irl too, even the redpilled people are just massive copers

I honestly want to be friends with someone who is also truly blackpilled. At least I can have people that I can have high iq conversations with.

I would love an irl friend who is so blackpilled we both just treat life as the complete joke that it is.

View attachment 302866
I thought gorillas were one of the gentle animals

Yeah I wish I knew a blackpilled person irl too, even the redpilled people are just massive copers
I thought redpill was the same thing as MGTOW, but now I'm hearing its more related to PUA. Idek what it is lol

I honestly want to be friends with someone who is also truly blackpilled. At least I can have people that I can have high iq conversations with.
In real life, you probably wouldn't be talking much about the blackpill all day with a friend lol, probably never
Oh no I am. I just hate a lot of humans
understandable

In real life, you probably wouldn't be talking much about the blackpill all day with a friend lol, probably never
It won’t be about the blackpill. That’s what this forum is for but about something else intellectual

I thought redpill was the same thing as MGTOW, but now I'm hearing its more related to PUA. Idek what it is lol
Redpill means that you know the true nature of foids but still cling on to hope if you self improve. MGTOW is part of the redpill because they know the true nature of foids and they belief in self improvement(albiet for other purposes).

I only b kinda friend with 1 incel guy irl but he's so bluepilled it's so cute. Guys a genius he's so caring and funny but he is Indian and ugly. He has fucking insane grades one of the best in his county.

He's been rejevted 3 or 4 times so far and he genuinely thinks things would be more different if he was more confident. He literally said that himself. Didnt wanna blackpill him tho he'll find out soon himself there's no way he doesn't.

Knowing a blackpilled person irl would be great. A real person. The place I live is full of autists and fags and its rich and chad n Stacy central I'm moving out as soon as possible I will live in the Incel House with my gs like drummer n my nigger colvin n my nigger thoughtfulcel and wetty1457 and pinkwell and mentalout and vip and venom and animecel and thesecondcooming and I cba to write anymore running out of mobile data too init

View: https://youtu.be/am1itSkLwjY

My closest friends are pretty much incels, not in actualy identifying as one but they are all 20 something virgins.
Honestly if any of you actually lived in my city I would meet you tbh, it would be cool probably

We wouldn't be friends for long, tbh. I'd suspect you of being a spy or some kind of UC and I'd be right most of the time.

Then be intellectual. I'm so bored working from home during the virus that I'm binge-watching serial killer documentaries. In normie world I work with a bunch of brain dead bluepills.

werty da wetty

No you don't, I am quiet and very boring irl.

At least we have this forum, ancient incels didn't have even this

I'd like to have someone to talk about the blackpill, at least to see a living person who thinks just like me. We wouldn't have to talk about the blackpill 100% of the time of course.

Yeah I'd also hang out with you, you seem cool. And I'm actually pretty social.

A lot of blackpilled people need to have another blackpilled friend irl to share the ideology with or they self destruct from the lonelienees. Like that London ricecel wilkes Mcdermid or something

Redpill means that you know the true nature of foids but still cling on to hope if you self improve. MGTOW is part of the redpill because they know the true nature of foids and they belief in self improvement(albiet for other purposes).
Thank you for the explanation. I guess in our community that's called coping lmao, but I guess it isn't a cope if you can get women. Wish I was in that scenerio instead. Only a few people I'e seen here so far seem to subscribe to the just lay down and rot theory.

same bro, I have 0 friends rn

i'd throw my shit at you cuz im b.a.b.o.o.n_m.a.x.x.i.n.g

and I don't do well with people on my territory

Yeah I know friends like this, curry and rice, eventually they all betabux a foid, and dont seem to care that she hooked up willingly with chad before without all that crap they do with them

Give me your address ill visit you

I probably would not be a good friend. Extremely boring.