Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wish i didn't have to leave the house

Inceldo

Inceldo

Banned
-
So sad having to wageslave and see normalfags everyday who know im an autistic loser.

Wish i could stay inside and neetmax.

Just dont leave the house theory

over for wageslavecels
Neetmasterrace

You don't get autismbuxx?

You can get disability on autism alone.

Although i have it for agoraphobia, autism spectrum disorder, and depression

It's over for kicked-out-of-housecels

Wait, you can really get it for agoraphobia? Holy shit, I didn't know that.

Wait, you can really get it for agoraphobia? Holy shit, I didn't know that.
Its a mix of all 3. But yeah. Being unable to leave the house for long periods of time (or at all)

You need 1 out of a possible of 4 qualifying conditions. I have 2 (aspergers and agoraphobia) the depression helps too.

Last edited:
Just get buy and resell tickets online if you really need the money.

How would i justify wagecucking then all of a sudden getting these problems. They'll be like well you've managed so far

How would i justify wagecucking then all of a sudden getting these problems. They'll be like well you've managed so far
Well youd have to argue your condition has gotten worse. Having a therapist or psychiatrist helps. But generally if you have a solid work history its very difficult to get

What’s your ethnicity

Well youd have to argue your condition has gotten worse. Having a therapist or psychiatrist helps. But generally if you have a solid work history its very difficult to get
It is over for wagecucks

Same, but at least I work overnight and don't have to interact with that many people. I try to stay inside as much as possible otherwise.

leaving the house as an incel = not going to end well

Hikikomori=volcel

Same, but at least I work overnight and don't have to interact with that many people. I try to stay inside as much as possible otherwise.
I work nights too for that very reason and also cause i used to have mad anxiety and agoraphobia. Only part time though. I'd kill myself if i had to work full time. Or just try and get disabilitybux