Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wish I did not have Gynecomastia

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Banned
-
I can’t afford the surgery to get rid of Gynecomastia and my mother just disregards that I even have it making it even harder for me because it’s evident that I do have it. My mother is only generous to me when she’s being bossy to me about a subjective topic like she wants to pressure me in to accepting an offer that I’m alright with out such as a holiday.

Having Gynecomastia is embarrassing guys are not supposed to have tits they’re a this double standard with touching a guys tits and touching a lady’s tits you touch a lady’s tits and you get charged as a sex offended if it’s done with out consent. If someone touches a guys tits with out his consent it’s easy to get away with and no one calls out the wrong person for being in the wrong causing it to be easy for people to touch a guy inappropriately to make fun of him and get away with it this is all an example of how socially speaking social groups are rigged with double standards.

I only go swimming in doors because I’m to embarrassed to swim out doors and I don’t like getting sun burned. Having tits is horrible I just can’t stand the way guys used to grab them to make fun of me. When lady’s see a guy with gyno they see a guy with a hormone problem this is only a horrible body problem issue that would make any lady want to avoid me like the plague if she saw me topless.

Losing weight supposedly lessens it.

Brutal as fuck if you're a subhuman with tits, tbh, only adds onto the regular shame and mockery from everyone else; get surgery for it ASAP. :dafuckfeels:

depending on how bad you have it you can lose weight, always wear compression undershirts and nipple covers which might be enough for you to fraud. otherwise if you cant pay for surgery its pretty much over. i am sorry men, pretty much everyone here knows whats its like to be genetically inferior and always get bullied shit is though

i got it from finasteride which i was taking for hairloss :feelsrope:
too make it worse i'm already skinny

I can’t afford the surgery to get rid of Gynecomastia and my mother just disregards that I even have it making it even harder for me because it’s evident that I do have it. My mother is only generous to me when she’s being bossy to me about a subjective topic like she wants to pressure me in to accepting an offer that I’m alright with out such as a holiday.

Having Gynecomastia is embarrassing guys are not supposed to have tits they’re a this double standard with touching a guys tits and touching a lady’s tits you touch a lady’s tits and you get charged as a sex offended if it’s done with out consent. If someone touches a guys tits with out his consent it’s easy to get away with and no one calls out the wrong person for being in the wrong causing it to be easy for people to touch a guy inappropriately to make fun of him and get away with it this is all an example of how socially speaking social groups are rigged with double standards.

I only go swimming in doors because I’m to embarrassed to swim out doors and I don’t like getting sun burned. Having tits is horrible I just can’t stand the way guys used to grab them to make fun of me. When lady’s see a guy with gyno they see a guy with a hormone problem this is only a horrible body problem issue that would make any lady want to avoid me like the plague if she saw me topless.
I feel terrible for you. This is the roidcel's biggest fear, and harshest fate. Try using a SERM and anti-aromatase inhibitor like Clomid. Loose weight, and adjust your diet and lifestyle. Get bloodwork to check your testosterone and estrogen levels. You may need TRT.
Hope you get rid of it.

I am making an effort to loose weight I like to go swimming and I enjoy riding my bike for exercise

That's a good start, I feel your pain and I hope that this community will be there to encourage you on your weight loss and looksmaxxing journeys. :feelsokman: :blackpill: